Reviews for Best Laid Plans
Invisible Souls chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Nice story. I just enjoy reading Jem one-shots, especially when it's all about the Misfits. The best thing about this was how it showed the other side of Roxy, Jetta and Pizzazz. The nicer one.
krickee thompson chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This was absolutely brilliant. I think Roxy and Stormer are both underappreciated characters. You nailed their friendship and their mannerisms; you nailed all the Misfits-lovable and tough. I always thought they were the best part of the Misfits with their coordinating dances they did in the background.
Atlastme chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Nice job. You captured the whole dynamic between the girls perfectly! And I liked Stormer the most of the Misfits, but Roxy is growing on me.

Very nice. I'm going to look up your other stuff, ;-). You are really talented!
Totally5664 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
It's always a pleasure to see one of your stories show up. I swear, you're the best thing that happened to Jem fandom.
Craig Phillips chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Tara, stellar story. This is exactly what was missing from The Bands Break Up.

This is why you are one of my favorite authors. Keep up the great work.
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I know if I log in I will be blocked out and told I can't do it. Why to this day I don't know. If you have a problem with me. It's beyond me. If I pissed you off please email me. Heck for I know it was a typo. I don't care. I love your work! I especially liked how you did Roxy in this fanfiction.

So please, please email me soon. I thought we made a connection when I was your beta reader. I hope I'm not wrong. But whatever happens remember I think you are a great writer!

Sarah or as my author name: Sarah8