Reviews for Tirades in Transmission
Brievel chapter 2 . 6/17
*giggle again* Always listen to Obi-Wan...
Brievel chapter 1 . 6/17
*giggle* Good point, Ani. I'll help you in your crusade.
Cattiechaos chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
D'aww. This is cute :3 I think you did a very good job in capturing the essence of Obi-Wan; it sounds like part of the script from the movies! Anakin's chapter was quite amusing as well. This is one of those times where I'm kicking myself for not thinking of this idea first, but you did a great job with it! :)
WhyMustIWrite chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
This piece was brilliant! As much as I enjoyed chapter one, I have to say that chapter two was my favorite by far.

I adore the way you've captured Obi Wan's voice. I can just see him as I read this. And I appreciate the witticism you've included throughout. Some of my favorites:

"You declare that you are not a child, but your volatile anger and petulance reveal you to be one."

"Oh, now you have the grace to be ashamed."

"Finally, I must inform you that it is most arduous to tend to a sleepy, agitated Padawan when he is ill."

And it's not so much the lines themselves, but the context in which I come across them, that make them so memorable and endearing.

Thanks so much for this humorous fic!
Nala162024 chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
LOL. Obi Wan broke into his computer! I feel really stupid right now, I didn't noticed the little Help button before nw fictional Obi Wan has taught me a lesson.
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
He's in a little Vader mood isn't he? LOL, the thought of Anakin getting on is hilarious. I wonder what his fan fic name would be? And then the part about if Obi Wan got his password and read his message not to take offense was hilarious, picture Obi Wan nursing Anakin back to .
sodorland chapter 1 . 1/2/2009