Reviews for Ruthless
Wolvenlights chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
OMG! That was Freaking epic! I have to say the darting back and forth between imaginative play and reality was epic!
Pirate King Elizabeth Swann chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Oh my goodness! This was absolutely amazing! I LOVE how Will wants to be the bad guy, and how you change perspectives, the way Will and Liz sees it, then to reality. It is a wonderful story.

"Oww," Will said bringing his finger to his mouth.

"What happened?" Elizabeth asked worried.

"I think I got a splinter."

Wonderful line! I can totally see that happening!

"What?" Elizabeth asked shocked.

"Man facing certain death here," Will said grinning.

That also was a great line!

I can really see Will being this way before he was forced to address Elizabeth as 'Miss Swann.'

Great Job!
Popular Galinda chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
aw
Siren Calling chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
lol. Vivid and dazzlin'. I LOVED IT SO MUCH! ) This was brilliant. Really, I mean it! :)

~~Lady of the Mirror

p.s. Elizabeth's reaction was priceless.
Lilagirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
*squee* I'm not normally a Willabeth fan but that was just too cute xD

I love how Lizzie is always the bad pirate and Will is the good one. Though how someone can be a good pirate is beyond me but still D

This was a-dorable. Write something more from their childhood, I beg you
willabeth0906 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I'd let him be the "bad" captain if he wanted to play...very good story...I liked it!
lynxlan chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was fun and a different side to Will's normal behaviour. :)
WillsElizabeth23 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Very cute! I loved the way you broke the story into sections where it was written the way things would appear in their imaginations, and then had sections where "the real world" broke into their play. I especially liked when Elizabeth corrected him to say, "savvy" instead of "right," as well as this little part:

"'What?' Elizabeth asked shocked.

'Man facing certain death here,' Will said grinning."

Too cute. And way to go, Will, for cleverly claiming his first kiss with Elizabeth!
lateBloomer04 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
HAHAHA! Oh yes, he can be ruthless! Will: 1 Elizabeth: 0.

I guess this is how they started their roleplaying...

Very funny! It's a good way to start off the New Year!
PirateRN chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Cute!
hurricane1714 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Very cute. love it!
Aquamarine07 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
AH! That was the best pre-CotBP oneshot I have read in a LONG time! It was so cute! I loved the transitions between the pretending and the real life; they were so seamless, like real childhood play. And I liked how Will was the mischievious one in this oneshot ;) Will goes after and gets what he wants, doesn't he? XD
Scuff the Newsgoil chapter 1 . 1/1/2009