Reviews for Christmas Tradition
Autumnvicky chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Awesome!
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
0/,/0

I have never used that face...ever. I now have reason...eheh, next time, I should check the rating first huh? I though this was gonna be a cute little fluffy fic, instead I got a full-blown lemon...Haven't read one this good in months...Here comes the obsession again *rolls eyes*

Ya know, I don't think I've ever read a ZADR lemon this detailed and excellent before...heh, bet Zim enjoys christmas now heheheh. I love this so much! Must fav...
kitari66 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aww I loved it yay for cookies and squeeky moose!
Macabresque chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Ahh! How delectable and hot! :'D LOVED IT! It's so funny that Zim has to be bribed with sex in order to do anything. Haha!
StrangeLittleInvader chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
It was one of the best shorts i've read. You play Zim so well. Great Job!
Amberkitty123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Very VERRY VERY ZADRISH! Why is Zadr so addictin to me lately! Oh yeah, my answer is yes. I loved it.

No, I'm not sex crazy. I feel really awkward readin this kind of stuff. o.0
saichanlovestoad chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Well, I certainly liked it, late or not. I felt so bad for Dib in the beginning, being shunned and all that by his lover. Zim's such an ass. But I loved how Dib convinced him. Sex. - Zim's addicted to sex. What an advanced alien race, huh?

And what a sex scene! Very steamy. I epecially loved the bit about the sweet spot and the Irken commands. Love it. Awesome job.
yaoilover93 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
im speechless. this is too good for words XD
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
xD So cute! Zim doing an Earth Holiday...