Reviews for Bubbles
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
adorably hilarious!
etile chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
delightfully cute new years.
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I confess, in normal circumstances, I don't really find the couple of Tetch & Crane all that compelling or believable, but this is brilliant. I love it, every bit of it. The detail, the dialog, the drunken splendor, smashing!
Legal - Assasin 101 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
If I could favorite a story a thousand times, I would favorite this one. It's just so adorable but hilarious at the same time, and everytime I read it I love it just a little bit more than the last time :)
Murdoc's Mismatched Eyes chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh God! LOL! Jonathan being drunk is possibly the greatest thing ever! XD
Acacia24 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
The image of Johnathan, drunk and slurring his words, made me laugh out loud. Seriously, there is nothing funnier than a drunk Scarecrow!

Oh, but poor Jervis... Having to put up with that. Oh well. You can tell that he doesn't take it personally.

It's touching, really, the way he adores Johnathan.
Foxxy1st chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
awwww, cute!

lol
Trumpeteer34 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Hee hee hee! I was giggling all the way through this. Drunk Crane is too funny. Him smacking his ass and Jervis's reaction are what really got me. This is amazing!
Moonphase chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
LMAO, oh Jonathan! It always makes me laugh how lovestruck Jervis is. Johnny can do no wrong...
MadiMalice13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
XD Oh god...I just had to explain to my mom why I'm laughing hysterically at 3 AM. Of course my answer was "Oh...um...I was reading about a drunk Batman villian..." Sadly, she wasn't even slightly surprised. XD
DrakkenWasHere chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
There are no words to describe how much I enjoyed this. I was laughing non-stop. It's always fun to see uptight intelligent people drunk. You just know they are the one's who are uasually funny. Probably because of how out of character it is. Nonetheless, this story was amazing. Keep it up!

Because Poe Wrote On Both,

DrakkenWasHere
Johnathan Cain chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
That was so adorable - and it made me laugh out loud. Thank you!

Johnathan
Esperata chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This made me laugh SO much. Joanthan drunk is just the funniest thing. My New Year's resolution is to campaign for more stories like this! Excellent :D
PineappleGrenade chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Bizarre. XD Although I must admit that I LOL'd at drunken Jonathan.

Very nicely written.