Reviews for Hands
earth17 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I loved this. It was perfect and the last paragraph described it perfectly.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This is a really good, well worded explanation of all the hand holding.

Nice work!
Saltwater Insomniac chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Love it. Short but very insightful. I like the bit about how holding Donna's hand originally felt like reading her diary. It hits their relationship right on the head, really.

And I loved that you threw in the part about Jack-sort of takes the piece into places I wouldn't normally connect it with, and that's brilliant. Well done!
BadWolf106 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Beautiful concept and wonderfully written. I love this look at the Doctor and one of his simple but consistant actions. I almost wish it was longer. . Thanks for posting it.
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
aw! :) how sweet! :) very clever and in-depth look into the mind behind the hands! bravo! i kindas always wondered why too, but you definitely got martha and donna and rose all a-ok in the reasons why akin to their character traits. :) nice job! :) i also understood and enjoyed the jack part as well. so - be the fact of its shortness as it may - it was still a perfect fic! :) ~Sharma
emelye14283 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I like! Nice idea, and you describe everything quite well. I like your style!
All The Good Names Taken chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That was beautifuk. Just wonderful. I loved it. Every word was wonderfully placed and I just fell into it. Beautiful. 5/5
Primsong chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
A lovely little almost introspective piece. Did you know it was the Third Doctor who started the tradition of holding hands with companions while running? It wasn't only because Jon was considerably longer-legged than Katy Manning, but because she was extremely short-sighted without her glasses and he had to hold her hand to be sure she wouldn't run into/trip over things. ;-) They were so adorable together, I'm glad it continued as a part of how he interacted with them all.