Reviews for Lily's Ultimate Revenge
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 3/2
It should be, it makes canon make sense. It is beautifully devious.
Crazy 109 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Oooooo, I *like* this idea! ::wicked evil grin!::
jean5 5 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
One of the best Harry Potter short story I ever read. Thanks you very much.
A sequel with Severus (ex-James) POV couldbe interesting. Or not.
jay chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
poor james...little harsh...and lily is definitely out of character...so is james...no offense...pretty thoughtful though
P chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Wow, that was GENIUS! Crazy, totally wild idea... but it actually makes SENSE! In fact, it's brilliant! Wow, I'm just in shock... wow... so Severus and Lily did get a happy ending after all... Dear Author, this was awesome. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This is so accurate... ahh amazing job!
SS chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Fucking love this story!LOOooooooL
Ina-Rose chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Good idea, It could have happened actually and nobody figured it out.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Yeah, me too, I mean yeah, Snape acted like a dumbass, but... geez ! James and pal bullied Sev for year, it was only a matter of time that Snape will snap at Lily at least on time, and Lily just accept James 'change', WTF man...
Sorry to say that, but it's look like James always do those prank on purpose.
Damn, it was a freaking AWESOME one-shot to read !
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I always wondered if this were possible and it's so strange how well it works out too. There are several shades of irony as well. Very weird... but I liked this fic and burst out laughing the first time I read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awsom
anne chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Lily goes out with James because he grew up and Snape is nothing more than a murderer, a coward and he was just as much a bully ad the maurauders supposedly were. He was drenched in the dark arts from the beginning and hated muggles and mudblood...Lily was just an exception because he was an obsessive freak around her. Too make matters worse he continued his bulliying as a teacher towards her son and hermioen Ganger. The words he said to her! I see no difference when Draco Malfoy enlarged her teeth. How can there be an excuse for that? what kind of human does that to a child? and a teacher no less? Snaped never redeemed himself and I bet that when he died Lily hexed his ass because of his treatment of her and her son. Lily and Snape? She has more class than that, who would want children from that greasy haired pervert anyway! Well that is how I think about that evil bastard.
ANON chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
LOL I Love this,JAMES POTTER DESERVE THE MISERY HE PUT SEVERUS THROUGH
lipasnape chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
It makes sense.
Dave chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is without a doubt the dumbest fanfiction I've ever read... and that's saying something. Characterization was messed up beyond belief. I hope this is your idea of trolling.