Reviews for Going Under
SMSM92 chapter 25 . 7/30
Wonderful and very real! I really wanted it to end (because who the heck doesn't want to know the ending to a thrilling and wonderful story?!) but it's still sad that it's over! Awesome job and thanks for the amazing story!
:D :D :D
SMSM92 chapter 19 . 7/29
Just finished chapter 19! Every chapter has been amazing so far! I kind of wanted to review each one but I just kept reading lol. I loved the dream Mamoru had (so SM-like, yet very possible in the real world)... the symbolism was written beautifully! Wonderful!
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 7/27
This is so dark and thrilling. It's happening to our beloved Usagi! Although, everyone knows how Usagi and Mamoru overcome circumstances that are supposed to tear them limb from limb. Mamoru is always a very good bonus to have on her side. I can't believe! You're writing style is so similar to max333 (although they write a different type of story lol)! Every sentence leaves you yearning to read the next! I can't wait to continue reading!
angelvan105 chapter 25 . 12/20/2015
WOW SUCH MIXTURE EMOTION DRAMATIC FROM THIS STORY! INCREDIBLY GREAT AND AMAZINGLY INTENSION! I am glad in very end true love for Usagi and Mamoru able to live in peace! excellent work!
TropicalRemix chapter 25 . 11/19/2015
I was crying when usagi took the bullet. I'm glade kevin and usagi lived. Diamond was a real obsessed person.
Jewelzy chapter 25 . 11/2/2015
I just finished reading this story for the second time and I really need (!) to tell you how incredible it still is! Very well written and thought-through and perfect happy ending! Great job!
MagicGoddess2001 chapter 22 . 11/18/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Rassgulla1 chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
This is idiotic. They should have stabbed Diamond with the knife while he was out of it. If they didm.t want to kill him, there were several other ways they could have incapacitated him. He deserved to have his body parts cut off so he could not walk or tongue cut off so he could not call for help or his hands cut off. Its clear that Mamoru is one of the worst FBI agents to ever exist since he was completely incapable of properly handling any situation.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/9/2014
Loved the story. Amazing writing. Any chance of a sequel?
SMF chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
Okay, so I've said it already, I've read/reviewed it before (SailorMoonForever) I started reading this story again because I saw the songs at the top of chapters and thought it was a song fic and was hoping to get some inspiration for a song fic I'm writing, but I'm so glad I decided to read it fully through. I read it in 2009 (I looked at my previous reviews), I honestly HARDLY remember any details. I kinda remember Mamoru being taken, don't remember Kevin being shot, don't remember Usa taking the bullet for Mamo, hardly anything, but ANYWAYS that's all besides teh point.
I LOVED this story. You are so descriptive! The chapters flowed beautifully. Almost everything seemed realistic. I only have one question (that you really can't answer unless you go to my page and PM me, which you don't have to do) One thing I was fuzzy about was this:
Diamond Chambers caused the Shields' death. I can't remember If I read ages for the girls in there, I wanna say the guys were three years older than the girls? Reading this around the midnight time isn't good for remembering details like that. But I assumed Diamond wouldn't be much older than Usagi, but if Darien/Mamoru was 14 at the time of the crash, that would technically put Diamond around the same age, but he's already working in his father's business? I knwo his father died, but would he be doing that so young? Did you maybe mention it somewhere and I missed it (which is very probable).
but other than that which threw me off a bit, I just absolutely loved this story. I'm extremely glad I stumbled upon it again. Thanks for writing this amazing story.
-SMF
SMF chapter 24 . 6/24/2013
I'm not a happy person right now. I'm really not
I mean I am.
I am totally in love with this story.
I'll leave a mroe detailed review once I actually make sure Usagi and Kevin survive...
SMF chapter 22 . 6/24/2013
I had to log in (and log out because I've read/reviewed already) to leave a very mean nasty review, but I just don't ahve words. I'm between crying and screaming at my computer. I'm not a happy reader right now. I pray that he just lost conciousness because of blood loss, or SOMETHIGN. YOU CAN'T JUST KILL OFF KEVIN, YOU CAN'T
well you can, you probably did, but still.
I have to go read more now
because i'm mad/sad/angry/more emotions right now
I really am loving the story by the way :)
SailorMoonForeve chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
So upon attempting to review this chapter, I realized I had already reviewed this chapter indicating i have already read this story. I had this slight feeling that I've read it already, but hardly remembered it to be honest. It is still amazing, four years later lol. I love all the emotions in the story, and even find my self stopping some tears, giggling, and 'aweing' lol.
And even tho I have read the story, I still don't remember what happens, but I have a feeling that Anna (Mamorus secretary, I think that's her name) is the leak. Just a hunch :-)
SailorMoonForever chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Loved it again!
SailorMoonForever chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I just have to stop reading to say I'm in love. Thank you for this awesome story!