Reviews for Going Under
MagicGoddess2001 chapter 22 . 11/18/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Rassgulla1 chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
This is idiotic. They should have stabbed Diamond with the knife while he was out of it. If they didm.t want to kill him, there were several other ways they could have incapacitated him. He deserved to have his body parts cut off so he could not walk or tongue cut off so he could not call for help or his hands cut off. Its clear that Mamoru is one of the worst FBI agents to ever exist since he was completely incapable of properly handling any situation.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/9/2014
Loved the story. Amazing writing. Any chance of a sequel?
SMF chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
Okay, so I've said it already, I've read/reviewed it before (SailorMoonForever) I started reading this story again because I saw the songs at the top of chapters and thought it was a song fic and was hoping to get some inspiration for a song fic I'm writing, but I'm so glad I decided to read it fully through. I read it in 2009 (I looked at my previous reviews), I honestly HARDLY remember any details. I kinda remember Mamoru being taken, don't remember Kevin being shot, don't remember Usa taking the bullet for Mamo, hardly anything, but ANYWAYS that's all besides teh point.
I LOVED this story. You are so descriptive! The chapters flowed beautifully. Almost everything seemed realistic. I only have one question (that you really can't answer unless you go to my page and PM me, which you don't have to do) One thing I was fuzzy about was this:
Diamond Chambers caused the Shields' death. I can't remember If I read ages for the girls in there, I wanna say the guys were three years older than the girls? Reading this around the midnight time isn't good for remembering details like that. But I assumed Diamond wouldn't be much older than Usagi, but if Darien/Mamoru was 14 at the time of the crash, that would technically put Diamond around the same age, but he's already working in his father's business? I knwo his father died, but would he be doing that so young? Did you maybe mention it somewhere and I missed it (which is very probable).
but other than that which threw me off a bit, I just absolutely loved this story. I'm extremely glad I stumbled upon it again. Thanks for writing this amazing story.
-SMF
SMF chapter 24 . 6/24/2013
I'm not a happy person right now. I'm really not
I mean I am.
I am totally in love with this story.
I'll leave a mroe detailed review once I actually make sure Usagi and Kevin survive...
SMF chapter 22 . 6/24/2013
I had to log in (and log out because I've read/reviewed already) to leave a very mean nasty review, but I just don't ahve words. I'm between crying and screaming at my computer. I'm not a happy reader right now. I pray that he just lost conciousness because of blood loss, or SOMETHIGN. YOU CAN'T JUST KILL OFF KEVIN, YOU CAN'T
well you can, you probably did, but still.
I have to go read more now
because i'm mad/sad/angry/more emotions right now
I really am loving the story by the way :)
SailorMoonForeve chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
So upon attempting to review this chapter, I realized I had already reviewed this chapter indicating i have already read this story. I had this slight feeling that I've read it already, but hardly remembered it to be honest. It is still amazing, four years later lol. I love all the emotions in the story, and even find my self stopping some tears, giggling, and 'aweing' lol.
And even tho I have read the story, I still don't remember what happens, but I have a feeling that Anna (Mamorus secretary, I think that's her name) is the leak. Just a hunch :-)
SailorMoonForever chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Loved it again!
SailorMoonForever chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I just have to stop reading to say I'm in love. Thank you for this awesome story!
SailorMoonForever chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
wow I've been meaning to read this story, but i havne't had the time. ALL Tthat in the first chapter? I can't imagine what the rest has in store! I must go read mroe now :)
ascella star chapter 25 . 2/7/2013
I must say I'm amazed... I discovered this story yesterday about this time of the day... And I have been reading it since... Putting chores and other things aside just to keep reading... I just simply can't leave the story for more than 5 minutes...

I cried I suffered, I laughed, I shouted... I had a roller coaster of emotions... I was on the brink of despair when I thought Kevin was dead... Not to mention Usa! I was in a lot of fear for her every time diamond was near here... I was shocked when you revealed that Anne was the traitor...

Well ... All of this just to say... Your story was soooo amazing!
Pretty dark... But fantastic... You're a great writer... Almost anybody can write fluff... But to manage angst like this... Wow!
that1reviewer chapter 25 . 12/20/2012
Great story, jeez you have me a scare there. Sad to see sapphire die :(
There's so much I want to say but it's way too late at night!
Anyways it was a great fic, cheers!
Mzmiami chapter 25 . 10/30/2012
omg great story really good so happy usagi and kevin is alive i was boohoooing but everything else really great laughed hard with jason love that character heheh
Mzmiami chapter 22 . 10/30/2012
omg im crying here why kevin have to die oh man that is so sad sniff sniff poor mina
Young Anon chapter 25 . 8/27/2011
Hello!This was truly an awesome story. :D

I must inform you though that,Even though I'm *ahem* 12 *cough* I found it to be truly inspiring.I know it's rated M_but when I read the description of your story I was captivated.I felt *unexpectedly* many emotions during particularly the one when Kevin...I have to say,This story was well though out and descriptive which are two things I love!I love your writing and perspective The characters are amazing!I find it funny how Zach's last name is ''Bell''.Like the anime,Zatch Bell? I used to watch it on Tsunami(Cartoon Network)but not as much as I watched Sailor Moon,I swear I was nearly addicted to it.I mean...I was 9 at the time I found out about it.I also should mention that I constantly dream of waiting to be 13 so I can make an account(I actually have one but don't plan on using it til my birthday)...A question comes to my mind...Why am I telling you this? XD Sorry,I'm new to the world of fanfiction_I just started visiting the site,last year,when I finished the last season of Sailor Moon. Um,so,I would once again like to say that this story is truly vivid.I can easily imagine it as a movie... ( *-* )I hope we can keep in touchMy user name on FF is Morgan Evans and my email is ! Again,'Why am I telling you this?' Well...I would kinda like your opinion on a story I've come up with...So...Yeah. ._. Thank you very much for listening to my irrelevant ranting. XD

Sincerely,