Reviews for I Won't Say
Berrybanana05 chapter 16 . 8/1
Oh my fandom, this story has been an emotional rollercoaster! Thank you so much for the ride! XD
SpyashijDracon chapter 16 . 5/21
It's wonderful! Thank you for the story!
NataOdair chapter 1 . 3/23
Omg you came back i read this i think 2 years ago or even more and I LOVE IT it is for sure my favorite fanfic and i'm not talking just about the death note category, i mean for all i have read is the best! Plus i love how you change it the story and i wish the end of the series where just as you put it. i really hope to read you more in the future
AngelesPG chapter 16 . 2/17
Me encanto fue tan dupce y diferente con las demas historias de este par, gracias por compartirlo
OMYFLIPPINLIGHT chapter 4 . 1/26
WAS I THE ONLY ONE WHO IMAGINED PRINCESS ELLE TO LOOK LIKE I WEARING A LIGHT AND HOT PINK PRINCESS DRESS?!
bartlettpear chapter 12 . 12/23/2016
This chapter was fun, and the fact that Misa is not in the way of their relationship makes her an immediately likable character. Plus yay, no to kids or anyone at Whammy house being murdered! L and Near playing along with whatever odd thing Matt seems to have cooked up is hilarious. Poor Mello haha. Light joining in with the fun was sweet. L's awesome abs need to be seen lol The heirs and Misa trying to hear at the door was endearing.
bartlettpear chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
I'm reading this and it is two days from Christmas, what lovely timing. Thank you for writing even though life hasn't been the best for you. Mello seemingly so moved by the hot chocolate as he welcomed Light into their family was cute, and then what he says later that basically meant even though he might be Kira, as long as Light makes L happy, Mello won't be one to stand in their way was so moving. Light's comment about how he doesn't know how L is even alive with the sleeping schedule he keeps made me laugh. The little Beauty and the Beast musical performance was entirely enjoyable. L introducing himself and sharing personal details, the way he noticed Light hesitate and kissed back (how you mentioned nothing was discovered and a movie wouldn't be made out of it), L leaving Light high and dry to run over to Watari, Watari's smile and asking for them to help with his luggage- these were all such beautiful moments that left me with a smile and peaceful, content feeling. Thank you for another wonderful chapter
bartlettpear chapter 10 . 12/18/2016
Domesticity is its warm and fluffy glory! I love this turn of events, thank you for coming up with it :D
bartlettpear chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
This was such a fun and exciting chapter, I love the switch of POVs and getting to follow the different people and groups as they wandered the old abandoned wreck and getting to know the characters a little more. It was nice getting to know that the girl in the mirror was fine. Light talking to her was cool. Totally delightful chapter, thank you for writing!
bartlettpear chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
This chapter was sweet, I love how they went on an outing like a family, the chocolate and kiss moment between Light and L, the comment from the girl selling the chocolate, Light offering to carry L, Mello wanting to be carried too, Mello and Matt's bffness. Light getting along with Mello and Matt for the previous chapter was fun too. L giving in and giving Light a chance is a total win. What a nicely executed concept, thanks for writing!
eulysian chapter 16 . 8/16/2016
aww. this was so cute and fun to read.
Donni chapter 16 . 6/27/2016
Awwww, I loved it!
Donni chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
"Where was the justice in this world?"... Justice, holding his hand... I loved this line! It cracked me up. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
This is so... adkfskfs,fsordksfwks :D
iambic-sonnet chapter 16 . 6/11/2016
No words can describe how brilliant this story is written and I must say that you are indeed a very talented writer. The way the characters were portrayed is awesome. I loved every inch of it (not to mention shedding a few tears or more during the scene where L introduced Light to his parents' graveyes I'm a poor old chap who cries easily) Anyway, thank you for making such story and best regards to you!