Reviews for I Won't Say
Peoplepersonsof DooM chapter 1 . 3/17
God bless the internet for leading me to this gem of a fic. You have such beautiful writing and a real talent for prose. I enjoyed every second of this. In a hypothetical what if they fell in love with each other, this was fantastic. I thought it captured the complicated and complex nature of their identities and relationships so well. All around fantastic work.
TododekuShipper chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
Oh yea
Ms Meriko chapter 16 . 7/1/2018
Very nice story, thank you very much for nice time I had reading it :)
Smritz chapter 16 . 1/18/2018
Aw this was absolutely beautiful, I cried. I shall now read every one of your stories. Thank you very much for this!
Nastusia chapter 16 . 1/11/2018
I reread this story once a year and it never loses its touch and honestly this is a really good thing for me to read when I’m depressed because it’s just so uplifting and has so many of my fav tropes I love it.
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 16 . 11/18/2017
This was really good...I liked it... Thanks for sharing the story.
Rinna chapter 9 . 9/29/2017
Though this is an old fic and I'm not good at commenting, I felt the need to break the silence to let you know that this chapter legit terrified me out of my wits. It is currently 2:45am and I really needed to use the bathroom partway through and it was the most harrowing experience I've had in a long while. (And this as speaking as someone who does a lot of weekend long larping in the woods, and semi-frequently find myself alone in the dark in said woods!)
Berrybanana05 chapter 16 . 8/1/2017
Oh my fandom, this story has been an emotional rollercoaster! Thank you so much for the ride! XD
SpyashijDracon chapter 16 . 5/21/2017
It's wonderful! Thank you for the story!
NataOdair chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Omg you came back i read this i think 2 years ago or even more and I LOVE IT it is for sure my favorite fanfic and i'm not talking just about the death note category, i mean for all i have read is the best! Plus i love how you change it the story and i wish the end of the series where just as you put it. i really hope to read you more in the future
AngelesPG chapter 16 . 2/17/2017
Me encanto fue tan dupce y diferente con las demas historias de este par, gracias por compartirlo
OMYFLIPPINLIGHT chapter 4 . 1/26/2017
WAS I THE ONLY ONE WHO IMAGINED PRINCESS ELLE TO LOOK LIKE I WEARING A LIGHT AND HOT PINK PRINCESS DRESS?!
bartlettpear chapter 12 . 12/23/2016
This chapter was fun, and the fact that Misa is not in the way of their relationship makes her an immediately likable character. Plus yay, no to kids or anyone at Whammy house being murdered! L and Near playing along with whatever odd thing Matt seems to have cooked up is hilarious. Poor Mello haha. Light joining in with the fun was sweet. L's awesome abs need to be seen lol The heirs and Misa trying to hear at the door was endearing.
bartlettpear chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
I'm reading this and it is two days from Christmas, what lovely timing. Thank you for writing even though life hasn't been the best for you. Mello seemingly so moved by the hot chocolate as he welcomed Light into their family was cute, and then what he says later that basically meant even though he might be Kira, as long as Light makes L happy, Mello won't be one to stand in their way was so moving. Light's comment about how he doesn't know how L is even alive with the sleeping schedule he keeps made me laugh. The little Beauty and the Beast musical performance was entirely enjoyable. L introducing himself and sharing personal details, the way he noticed Light hesitate and kissed back (how you mentioned nothing was discovered and a movie wouldn't be made out of it), L leaving Light high and dry to run over to Watari, Watari's smile and asking for them to help with his luggage- these were all such beautiful moments that left me with a smile and peaceful, content feeling. Thank you for another wonderful chapter
bartlettpear chapter 10 . 12/18/2016
Domesticity is its warm and fluffy glory! I love this turn of events, thank you for coming up with it :D