Reviews for I Won't Say
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 16 . 3/2
This is one of the most adorable stories about serial killers I have ever read.
Accidental Child chapter 16 . 1/1
I really enjoyed reading this story, and I hope you continue writing good stories! C: I hope you had a good New Years Eve. (It's funny because I was reading this over Christmas and New Years, and yeah...)
Thank you for writing this! C:
Vampires2rocks chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
The cutest and romance filled story I've ever read! And it's nearly Christmas too! I love you right now, you know that right? It's 2 in the afternoon, I'm supposed to be paying attention to a very important lesson for my college finals, but your amazing fluffy story...distracted me. :)

And I don't regret it in any way at all.
Rubellite Game chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
Love. This. Story. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Mudkips-cuteuselessannoying chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Ha ha ha! XD of COURSE every story needs a touch of Mello x Matt! It was so funny at the end! 8)
Mudkips-cuteuselessannoying chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
No, no, I'm happy! No need to worry! XD I really like Light is this chapter!
RayvnAshes2 chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Aw, that was the perfect ending! LOVE!
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
You did a great job on this chapter! I was trying my best not to laugh to loudly because my younger brother is currently asleep at the moment. But great chapter. Very funny and amusing with the snowball fight.
bakonet chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
OMG OMG OMG I hardly ever review because well..it always turns out to be short and therefore..seems half-hearted,but your story is so...perfect,it's beautiful,touching,effing in-character,full of cuteness,fluffness,and...ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod your characters are LITERRALLY killing me,they are sooooooooooo beautiful,so deep,so ;A; ;A; ,esp Beyond and Near and Mello and Matt and L and Light and the relationship between L and Beyond and Watari and all the ;a; ;a; ;a; ;a; ;a;
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
This was so wonderful! I can't even begin to adequately express how MUCH I enjoyed this story. It was funny, and cute, and sweet, and heart-wrenching, and frightening... You did really, really well!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Oh, this whole chapter was so cute and witty and heart-warming. I loved it to bits!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
This was such a fun chapter! Though, light-hearted (ha!) as you present the whole 'give an orphan a family' things, it still really tugged on my heartstrings. It's so sad and sweet!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
This was great! And such a relief to have read in the light of day! I'd have been scared witless (even more so than I was) had I read this last night. I especially loved the transitions!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
I... am going to get to sleep BEFORE I read the next chapter, because I am super susceptible to scary things and am already creeped out beyond words. But DAMN do you write a good haunted house sequence!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Mello, Matt, and Near were ADORABLE. I especially liked the 'did you start smoking, Matt-kun' bit and his vehement denial.