Reviews for I Won't Say
Donni chapter 16 . 6/27
Awwww, I loved it!
Donni chapter 9 . 6/27
"Where was the justice in this world?"... Justice, holding his hand... I loved this line! It cracked me up. :)
This is so... adkfskfs,fsordksfwks :D
lucine-midnight chapter 16 . 6/11
No words can describe how brilliant this story is written and I must say that you are indeed a very talented writer. The way the characters were portrayed is awesome. I loved every inch of it (not to mention shedding a few tears or more during the scene where L introduced Light to his parents' graveyes I'm a poor old chap who cries easily) Anyway, thank you for making such story and best regards to you!
korekryptan chapter 16 . 2/16
Okay, so, I'm just going to say this up straight - I absolutely LOVE your story. I really think that if you decided to become a novelist, you'd be a best seller. Not only are your scenes compelling but they're also humorous and original. A true masterpiece indeed. The way that you portray the characters of Death Note are accurate for the most part and you even managed to make Light likable which itself is a feat.
Thank you for your amazing piece of literature and continue writing fanfiction.
Sincerely,
A dedicated fan.
Callicanios chapter 14 . 2/9
Not mad, very happy, thank you for doing justice to Beyond's character. I've always perceived him as a curious type more than murderous. Sure, murderous tendencies, but I think behind it all is a broken heart.

He was raised as an experiment, that would break anyone, nonetheless the fragile mind of an orphan.
knightessjg chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Christmas with the Wammy house kids! ...*coughcraziescough*
FancifulRivers chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
So before I read the other story of yours, I managed to read all of this through. And to be honest, it's mostly because I saw someone recommend it. The first chapter was very odd, since it was a bit of a shock to be thrown into a VERY AU fluffy world, but despite how AU it is (and despite how amused I am at your reasoning for why Light knows L's name being primarily "I forgot about that rule"), I adore it. L and Light make a very lovely couple, I love Mello and Matt, I think you characterized everyone else in the story wonderfully, yay for Beyond Birthday still being alive, AND I love that Misa gets a proper boyfriend who actually likes her. I've read too much Lawlight that deals with Misa by making her turn into a stalker or killing her off in some way, so this was wonderful that instead, she gets her own happy ending (and giving her Death Note to L was a great idea). I love it.
Piper Emerald chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
I love this story so much!
GuiltyPleasure3 chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
Aww that's so cute, I gotta admit I was a bit annoyed with this story in the beginning cuz I didn't like how Light forced L into a relationship but I think I love the idea now. It's creative and very much like kira to do something like that. I also like a slightly insecure L, he's not weak yet he is afraid of falling for Light. Also this is the first LxLight fanfic that's well written and not all serious so that's a huge plus :) Needless to say I love it so far
Chemical Cat chapter 16 . 4/20/2015
That was so freakin cute! I love it sooooooo much! Seriously, it was awesome.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/18/2015
Awesome story loved it
BambixRonno chapter 16 . 4/6/2015
Aww! This fanfic was so cute! I had to stop several times to fangirl over the fluff. Although you should probably put a warning in the summary telling people not to read it in the middle of the night unless they are willing to risk waking up everyone in their neighborhood. Seriously, I almost died trying to contain my laughs. But that just made it even better, because in my opinion, fluffy fics with lots of hilarious moments are the best kind off fics. I will forever be devastated that this fanfic has come to an end.
C chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
I'm in love with the fic
Exogenesis Symphony Fm7 chapter 9 . 2/17/2015
This chapter is so amazing... I really love it