Reviews for I Won't Say
C chapter 16 . 2/21
I'm in love with the fic
exogenesis Fm7 chapter 9 . 2/17
This chapter is so amazing... I really love it
Owen D chapter 2 . 2/16
Awwww, the three kids are so adorable. And I can't get enough of childish L.
robin X3 chapter 6 . 1/21
curse thee! my cheeks hurt and I'm pretty sure my jaw's permanently stuck in this "grinning ear to ear to ear and back like no tomorrow" way that, frankly speaking, will earn me a hard book to the head, if not a straight-jacket. *shrugs...pauses... SHAKES FIST*

CURSE THEE YE TALENTED MASTER TELLER OF FLUFF!

NO. Honestly. I loved the fluff. my teeth hurt.
robin X3 chapter 7 . 1/21
I'd like to imagine myself as the girl behind the counter.
thank you.
kudos
loving this story like woah..tbh!
:D
203452 chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
Well that was hilarious. I've gone and re-read this thing like 4 times. There are a few minor mistakes but over all you are a great writer. Love the characters and the plot. Thanks for writing and finishing!
cecily.campos chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
I have to say this is one of my favorite l x light fics. I have read this twice now and I don't like to read the same thing twice. This gave me the feeling like I was reading it for the first time again. Now I have to say I love your writing its a amazing story.
sarahnez1 chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
I. Love. This. Story. It was incredibly heartwarming and still on point. Great job :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
I love this story. I know you posted it way way far back but I just want to say that I'm very glad you wrote it :D
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 16 . 3/2/2014
This is one of the most adorable stories about serial killers I have ever read.
Accidental Child chapter 16 . 1/1/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story, and I hope you continue writing good stories! C: I hope you had a good New Years Eve. (It's funny because I was reading this over Christmas and New Years, and yeah...)
Thank you for writing this! C:
Vampires2rocks chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
The cutest and romance filled story I've ever read! And it's nearly Christmas too! I love you right now, you know that right? It's 2 in the afternoon, I'm supposed to be paying attention to a very important lesson for my college finals, but your amazing fluffy story...distracted me. :)

And I don't regret it in any way at all.
Rubellite Game chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
Love. This. Story. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Mudkips-cuteuselessannoying chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Ha ha ha! XD of COURSE every story needs a touch of Mello x Matt! It was so funny at the end! 8)
Mudkips-cuteuselessannoying chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
No, no, I'm happy! No need to worry! XD I really like Light is this chapter!