Reviews for Bridges of Stone
Magnus is my name chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Wow, very, very well written story! Your story just reads like it belongs in the books! Also, interesting angle on the fearless-situation, that might just be why...kudo's!
Katara-alchemist chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Amazing story! Great job.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
nice
cdunbar chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I want to put in my request now that you finish where this was heading.

But in case that doesn't happen...

You pointed out a very good observation. Alec totally didn't confront Jace about his feelings. It was Magnus all along. And did you squee as much as I did when Alec kissed Magnus before the big fight at the end of City of Glass? (In case you don't know how much I squeed, it was a LOT. Then I re-read that scene five times, put the book down and imagined what happened after that.)

Now I really want to read a good Alec/Magnus multi-chaptered fic. See what you do to me?
caeli1701 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Brilliant story! It was sweet and funny and very well written. Your characterization was spot on, too. I loved it. Keep up the good work!
JusttxJaycie chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Absolutely amazing. Beautiful. Incredible. There aren't enough adjectives to describe how much I adore this. Magnus and Alec are my absolute favorites, and I love how you wrote them here. It makes me very happy. I quite like this, a lot.
cultural infidel chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Aw! I've always felt so badly for Alec, and Magnus...
blondie AKA robin chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Great insight! I'm guessing we might see something like this (with less clothing removal) in the third book. You are way into this new series, deary, and it shows wonderfully!
TwoRubySlippers chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
aw! and yay for not involving dr phil in their sex life... way too many weird mental images at the thought of that... ek.

gee thanks, marcy!

but actually thanks for the one shot :)
Shanne chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Dude. LOVE!

*laughs again at evil!overlord!Magnus mental image*

Have I told you how insanely brilliant this is? Because it SO is.

*huggles*
nikkiRA chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
As I always do when I can't think of a good enough word to describe how much I loved a story, I will make one up on my own. This was... treebolent. Baha. Oh dear.

Anyway, I loved this. Seriously. It was amazing.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2