Reviews for Of Snow Armies and Confessions
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
love your take on raven's emapthy
your vocabulary is also such a joy! succinct usage, it was really well written overall as well and you've just taught me a few words that i hope to find use of soon, haha
very nicely done
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
a beautiful relationship nice ending i loved it u should have made them kissed or something oh well i still like it though it was really good
HeirOfVoid chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Casablanca, the old, black-and-white movie
willotaku9000 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Great story I like it
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Great one-shot. I liked how very in-character Raven and Beast Boy were. And their conversation certainly got deep and complex.
RemainByMe chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Could you make this any more cute? I don't think so :D

I'm just saying, if I hatted awesome, adorable, cute, fluffy, bbxrae fanfics, I would despise this till the end of time. XD

But seriously, Best. Fic. EVER!

DeathProofHero chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Casablanca right? Another great story.
hiya chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
More!
Tomas the Betrayer chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I valued your not having Beast Boy just automatically charm his way into Raven's heart. Irritation isn't something that you can control feeling, but you certainly can decide how to express it. Her explanation regarding what it means to live and how to define experience was most insightful, and for that you should treat yourself to an 'e-cookie' (whatever that may be). Actually, sheer stubborn willingness to speak without thinking just might be the best recourse he had available. It's a pleasant read you have here; somewhat cutesie ending, but anyone who thinks that is a crime probably wouldn't have read all the way through to begin with. Were you watching 'Casablanca' while writing this?

Pleasant dreams.
animefansunleashed chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
you definately have a large vocabulary. i couldn't pronounce some of the words. cool stroy by the way.
illusionlove chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Really sweet(:

You portrayed Raven and BeastBoy well, and I loved their interactions!
Jashire chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
aww, this was so cute :)

I really like how you wrote Raven's confession to BB about what she has to go through everyday, feeling what others feel, that was really deep...and thought provoking, too; I'd never thought about what it must be like, personally, for Raven to have her empath abilities.

But I also love the cute bickering between Rae & BB...and the threats to stuff snow down his pants were hilarious! hehe...overall, you did a great job!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
The last line was perfect and true, from the looks of it. Great one-shot.
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This was a very wonderful fanfic - I like the idea of them being a bit older then they are in the show, and seeing how their relationship has developed this far. And the hug tackle was adorable. x)

Beatiful work! You have quite a hand at writing. :D

Liz
Andrew chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
All the time, I read the work of an author and I am graced with their craft. Of all the romance stories that involve Beast Boy and Raven, this one was the most insightful and most interesting. All of us are unique, and your unique writing style is incredible. I hope I see more of your stories. You are an awesome author.

-Andrew :)