Reviews for Chibi Harry
Snowflake chapter 4 . 1/7
This is soooo evil! Just as it gets to the climax and then there's no more to read!

You really need to either finish it, tell us if you've finished it on another site and tell us that site so we can read the rest, or pass it on to someone who will finish it!

Sorry if I'm sound rude but, this is getting ridiculous, if you haven't finished a story you shouldn't start posting a new one until you have!

Sincerely,
Snowflake!
animelvr23 chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
Gah I can't believe you left it there! Right at the clinax! Any plans to finish it?
ja ne!~
jduke chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
I love it! Please finish it!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
I think you should post at least another chapter to wrap up the story. its so amazing and baby harry was so well written and its sad to see such good stories like this stay unfinished. please finish it!
Tenebris Domina chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Oh Melin! It is so bloody evil to end a chapter like that and then not update for years! I'm going to bedste waiting for updates anyway because this story is that awesome!
AliceCullen3 chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
LOVE IT!
Insanity Sketch chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
I love it. Please finish the fic!
CherryBlossom0115 chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
I am loving this so far! It's just so intense and yet oddly cute and and sweet! :)
Katty Riddle chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
WOW! This story is AMAZING! Please update soon!
PHEONIX39 chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
OI! Don't leave us hanging(lol) Is The Power of Three going to kill the snake? Will trhe griffins appear looking for there friend Harry? Well? What Happens? CHEERS!
natsuki23 chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Please update! I don't want to think the worst. I hope things turn out all right!
jk chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
this is nice.
Mrs.Tom-Felton14 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
omg ! finish it please please please...
i love your writing
magicanimegurl chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
This is getting interesting! When will you update? I like this story!
Lorenoide2000 chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Oh nuuu! I must know what will happen!