Reviews for You Can Just Tell
Awwewe chapter 4 . 6/29
I love this story so much
Sanji is just so wow
Good story! I'm liking it a lot.
CancerTheCrab chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
This AU is so perfectly made that I can imagine, or at least make an educated guess, at what some of the other characters would be! It's amazing! Like, Crocodile could be a gang leader and things like that, and I don't think that any other AU would be so well written so that I would GIVE MY SOUL TO HAVE MORE. The characters aren't OOC which is amazing!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
I just love your stories i hope to see more
oldandstalecandyprivate chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
I remember when I first read this and fell in love with every detail its a shame I deleted my account along with its favorite! ive been looking for this for like over a year now and the fact that I found it is amazing I'm so glad I did ur a great great writer!
lany-chan chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
And again you made me cry with your beautiful story...
erse chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
first of all; i loooooove how you write in usopp's pov, in terms of perspective and the fact that it can be both secretive and telling at the same time. it feels like an outsider's pov, but better. usopp and luffy's friendship is really great, and just-the interactions between the characters are seriously delightful. i'm not even gonna lie but i cried at the end of chapter 3, it was perfectly emotional and i am very, very proud and glad. reading your works has always been something i enjoyed, i hope there'll be a chance for you to write more op fanfics! good job on your hard work, thank you very much for writing these!
WinterDust chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
The relationship between Zoro and Luffy that you describe is one of the very best. I was so warmed by the content, and it was so refreshing to see the relationship from an outside perspective! Very sad to see that it ended at chapter 4, and wished dearly that there was more.
theShipperOfManyShips chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
OMG I rereading this and I realized they forgot to call and explain everything to Zoro! Poor baby is probably freaking out _

btw I was rereading it because I love it, its such an amazing modernAU! I really love your work and I wish you would write One Piece stuff again... although I'm sure I'd lover your TMNT fics if I had more than just basic knowledge of the plot/characters
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
You're so fucking good at this. I can't handle it. You're sooooo fucking good at this. The minimalistic style is so perfect for what you write. The meat of the story is not weighed down with the wordiness and technicality that writer's sometimes feel the need to obey religiously. What words you chose are beautiful and say everything they need to and more. Fav line of this one is

"Usopp put his curiosity on a self and forgot it there."

Just goddamn. So wonderful reading this. Thank you thank you thank you for writing this story. I've really enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
I truly do hope you are intending to write more soon c:
mysticstargirl chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
your sassy usopp is my favorite thing 'like woah' xD
authenticaussie chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Excellent work, as pure usual! I really love your work; found this on Ao3 the other month but I never got around to following it or telling you how amazingly it was written!

The way you write Luffy and Zoro is absolutely fab
VioletPass chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This story is so great!
I love it when you update this because I can't help but get so excited, so please update soon!
This fact is true about all of your other One Piece stories!
Please continue updating! I love them! You're such a great author!
I can't wait to read your next story/chapter!
anonymus chapter 4 . 5/23/2014