Reviews for Lessons in Seduction
xytera chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I see you have not updated this story for quite a while...kind of disappointing, since I would really like to see where this is headed.

As for the review, I really like how you started out the story. I can imagine Gaara's bluntness here. When he wants to know something, he wants it now! Haha. And Naruto's such a loveable idiot, unknowingly insulting himself as Gaara describes the guy he likes! I really want to know what he plans next if you ever have the inspiration to update.
Evan Sabaku chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Cant wait till yu upload...i love Gaara he's so cute and naive when it comes to emotions and stuff like tht. I wonder who's his mystery crush? Lol
Tally Mark chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This fic is awesomesauce. I'm keeping an eye on it incase you're ever inspired to continue. :)
Belle Mort 13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
HA!

Naruto is such an idiot

Yay Gaara

I love this story and I can not wait for the next chapter

also since I have realized I adore ALL of your storys I shall now place you in my fave author list

Blessed Be

from Belle M
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
omfg, i love this story, it makes me giggle xD

update?
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Pure crack. It's even funnier when you factor in that Gaara's referring to Naruto and we get to read all of those disparaging comments.
VickyVicarious chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This looks like it could be pretty fun; do continue.
Srta.Kinomoto chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Can't wait for the next!

Ja ne. ;D
jenniebennie chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
That was cute. Naruto is making a list to destroy whom ever Gaara is interested in. Poor Gaara he was describing Naruto and Naruto never noticed.

I can see Neji being a giant spoilsport during Konoha Idol. Funny and cute chapter and I can't wait for the next one :O)
lemonykisses chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Please continue, that was very cute. I really want to see what Gaara picks out for clothes! And am I jumping the gun saying that Naruto is going to have "foot-in-mouth" syndrom when Gaara finally reveals who he's been crushing on? :) You put a lot of light humor in this and I could go through saying great lines from the fic, but I wont. I thouroughly enjoyed this chapter. Please continue, once again, I want to see what develops. :)
Lightly chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Awesome beginning! I laughted A LOT! Very witty and funny - absolutely ADORABLE - liked the part of spying and freiendship with a kunai at back:) Absolutely liked the plot! DO WRITE THE NEXT LESSON! Please?
gaaralover1989 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
lol omg soo funny lol
Eternal fire1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Write more or I'll die! Please, please, please!
RandomReader4 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Hey I get distracted by lava lamps too.:P Your story is awesome and you really need to update. Your Muse should help you with this soon.:)-Have Fun Later
Aino Ailill chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I fail to understand why so many people who portray Naruto as the Hokage portray him as being, at the same time, a childish, naive, and stupid individual.