Reviews for In the Forbidden Forest
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
A wide spectrum of emotion here:

- chuckle at "Kiss my furry arse, Snape!"

- arched eyebrows at "My admittance to you doesn't change anything, Lupin. My sexual attraction to you doesn't make me any less of a man."

- outright laughter at the last line.

Nice. :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
love the story so far. keep updates coming .thank you
snapes wife to be chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Ooh I like this pairing, but only if Severus is the dominant one, which he too often isnt in fan fics :( lol I would love to see what you could do with this, your HG/SS stories are brilliant :)
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I have to give you enormous credit for exploring these characters psyches and motivations to the fullest. They always seem very honest, flawed, and believable. That must be hard to do, especially when you are writing in a genre you are not comfortable with. Thank you for stretching your own limits and a writer, so that we may stretch our limits as your readers.
zule bean chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I like your slash...I just read your HG/GW fic, too. The tension and build-up is great. Don't be so bashful about it! However, I'd love to see you take it a bit further. *sigh*
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
It's interesting. I don't think I've ever thought Remus would do that, it's a little OOC to me.
karexdarkxkiss chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
*smirks...

need i say more
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Woe, I'm not into slash either, but if nothing else, you sure were spot on with describing held back desire.
BondSlave chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
This is amazingly written and very enjoyable. You keep them into character enough to make it believeable. Please continue.
bunnyslippers13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
o'! cannot wait for the next chappyy! yay! snape and lupin...hm... :)
Kristine Thorne chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
First of all, you can definitely write slash, no question. Smile! I do prefer Snape being attracted to the man he wants, rather than using it as a revenge tactic. So, I would love to see you write more of this.
Dafina chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw, yay! I love Snupin. :D They're so hot yet so adorable at the same time.
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Oh my gosh. What a magnificent start. You are SUCH a tease.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh I think I might kind of find this hot. And while I read the occasional slash fic I never really enjoy the one shots. This one I did. Must be the pairing...yummy.

Sam
Ms-Figg chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Muiu: I'm sorry to inform you that there are readers who enjoy Snape slash, or a gay/bisexual Severus Snape. Generally, I prefer him heterosexual, but as a writer, I like to explore other scenarios sometimes. I get a lot of requests for Snape slash from readers and I like to try and give them what they want, even if it is in small doses and is something I'm not completely familiar or comfortable with. It's a challenge to write a genre one isn't used to. I placed enough warnings in the story description to warn off those who don't appreciate slash. Keep in mind these are only stories, not reality. In reality, Snape is a fictional character, someone of fantasy. As horrible as you found this first chapter, there are those who find it palatable. So, tastes vary. I'm not going to challenge anyone's kinks. I have a few of my own, after all. But thank you for your honesty.