Reviews for In the Forbidden Forest
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15
You should continue it. This littke story and out in an actual sex scene between the two.
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
A wide spectrum of emotion here:

- chuckle at "Kiss my furry arse, Snape!"

- arched eyebrows at "My admittance to you doesn't change anything, Lupin. My sexual attraction to you doesn't make me any less of a man."

- outright laughter at the last line.

Nice. :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
love the story so far. keep updates coming .thank you
snapes wife to be chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Ooh I like this pairing, but only if Severus is the dominant one, which he too often isnt in fan fics :( lol I would love to see what you could do with this, your HG/SS stories are brilliant :)
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I have to give you enormous credit for exploring these characters psyches and motivations to the fullest. They always seem very honest, flawed, and believable. That must be hard to do, especially when you are writing in a genre you are not comfortable with. Thank you for stretching your own limits and a writer, so that we may stretch our limits as your readers.
zule bean chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I like your slash...I just read your HG/GW fic, too. The tension and build-up is great. Don't be so bashful about it! However, I'd love to see you take it a bit further. *sigh*
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
It's interesting. I don't think I've ever thought Remus would do that, it's a little OOC to me.
karexdarkxkiss chapter 1 . 4/22/2009

need i say more
Susan chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Woe, I'm not into slash either, but if nothing else, you sure were spot on with describing held back desire.
BondSlave chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
This is amazingly written and very enjoyable. You keep them into character enough to make it believeable. Please continue.
bunnyslippers13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
o'! cannot wait for the next chappyy! yay! snape and :)
Kristine Thorne chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
First of all, you can definitely write slash, no question. Smile! I do prefer Snape being attracted to the man he wants, rather than using it as a revenge tactic. So, I would love to see you write more of this.
Dafina chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw, yay! I love Snupin. :D They're so hot yet so adorable at the same time.
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Oh my gosh. What a magnificent start. You are SUCH a tease.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh I think I might kind of find this hot. And while I read the occasional slash fic I never really enjoy the one shots. This one I did. Must be the pairing...yummy.