Reviews for The Weapons You Have
Itachi008 chapter 1 . 8/24/2018
I hate Haruno, but this one-shot has high quality writing and is amazing! :D
willoffire123 chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
I love this so much
huohcWD chapter 1 . 3/11/2018
NOOIce u deserve slurpe
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
I don't like sakura, mainly because of her personality but also because she was never as powerful as the rest Ben when she got her power boost she still didn't hold a candle to naruto and assume, but I really enjoyed this I think you glossed over her flaws but this definably highlighted how she did the best she could with what she had.
Naruto Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Fuck sakura she is a pathetic weakling the worst character and if you think sakura is great u can suck choji's big fat cock if Hina had a chance she would have mixed jyuuken with superstrength thatd be awesome sakura is fuckkkkkkkkking pathetic daughter of a bitch
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
You have no Idea what this means to me. So many people think of her of "weak" and "useless" because she doesn't have any special family jutsus or anything like that. But they are dead wrong like you said Sakura fought with what she had not what she wished she had.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
VERY accurate! *grins*
Bittersweet Horonigai chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
It is a beautiful Sakura themed story!
Brain-is-Melting chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This makes me very happy because Sakura has always been one of my favorite characters, and although she has some staunch supporters in-fandom, I never feel like she has enough (because she deserves all of them :D).
I liked the realism you instilled with the repeated line "you fight with the weapons you have, not the ones you wish you had" because that really is the way that Sakura faced down her opponents in canon, as you demonstrated with your examples.
And of course, the last line is a knockout. Great job with this. :)
Cheers,
Brain-is-Melting
MonaBee chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I really enjoyed this story, I love Sakura-centric stuff. The entire premise was great and the writing really got to me. This is one of the most enoyable one-shots I've read recently, so thank you for writing this! :D
LucidClockwork chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I wish I could write like you. The description made me feel like Sakura. Keep up the good work, I really enjoyed this.
Caeria chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Really liked this. It's was a good view on Sakura and how she isn't weak.
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
You know, most people believe that Sakura didn't become badass or strong or noteworthy until the chunin exams. But I like how you pointed out the fact that even before the chunin exams, Sakura was strong in her own way. She isn't anyone special, and no one would look her way, but even so, she never gave up and kept striving to be the best that she could for herself and for her teammates. This was pretty awesome
Kj chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Good:-)
FlareonGirl1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is a great piece. Sakura is actually one of my favorite characters, but she used to be my most hated. After re-analyzing her character, she became one of my favorites. It's actually the things that you find in this fic that made me grow to love her, you know? She may not be as strong as Naruto and Sasuke, but she's strong in her own way. If she had some sort of advantage like that, she'd be on of the most badass characters in the series, to be honest.