Reviews for The Vanity Princess
vluv99 chapter 13 . 10/5
It’s getting frikkin’ annoying y’know... I wanna know how the story ends alreadyyyy...
vluv99 chapter 9 . 10/5
This is torture.. how on earth were you able to predict things like that ?!... woww.. it’s just amazing that the exact same things gonna happen with them, an seeing he fears that is just horrible...
PrettyPC chapter 1 . 9/14
The whole thing was really great :)
overall the story was great but i thiiiiiink ... that sanji would never show the kind of attitude he showed in the penultimate chapter ... and the substory vanity princess ended too quick , i think ? but overall it was A DAMN GOOD STORY . . .
joey91731 chapter 8 . 6/23
wow thid story is so good that i'm going through every chapter without writing a review sorry about that. This last chapter hadme crying damn it was good. you are a great writer thsnk you so very much for the story.
joey91731 chapter 2 . 6/23
really love this story so far
luisAM21 chapter 8 . 7/18/2016
For some reason i keep seeing the Triforce from Zelda
sweetgirl chapter 15 . 6/18/2016
Woooaahhhh! This story is SUPER! I reallyyyyy love it! I always love your work! Superb and awesome! LuNa forever! Please make a sequel or update your other fics XD
AkaiArashi1 chapter 15 . 5/8/2016
It's the second or third time I'm reading this and I wanted to say thank you for this great story! Do you think, that you could make a story, where Nami reads the prequel of the story for him? You know, where the story Luffy met all his frienda and things like that? It would be awesome if you think about it.
Son Gio chapter 15 . 6/28/2015
Please make a sequel, this was one of the best LuNa fics I've read yet!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
You're an ass for using ace in that scene
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
i love rurouni kenshin and luna
Guest chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
-Mr.0-San
Sorry for commenting again, but I just finished reading, and this was BY FAR the best LuNa I have EVER read! :3
THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY!
Mr. 0-San chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
Oh my god! That "Loopy" Thing was SO FUNNY! I had to fight myself to not laugh out loud so my parents wouldn't think I was insane!

FANTASTIC story so far...So sad but SO sweet! :)
Mimi145 chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
XD! LOVE THIS STORY! SOOO CUTE!