Reviews for The Vanity Princess
You're an ass for using ace in that scene
i love rurouni kenshin and luna
-Mr.0-San
Sorry for commenting again, but I just finished reading, and this was BY FAR the best LuNa I have EVER read! :3
THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY!
Mr. 0-San chapter 3 . 3/15
Oh my god! That "Loopy" Thing was SO FUNNY! I had to fight myself to not laugh out loud so my parents wouldn't think I was insane!

FANTASTIC story so far...So sad but SO sweet! :)
MieraK1 chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
XD! LOVE THIS STORY! SOOO CUTE!
AkaiArashi1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Loved the story and LuffyxNami ️
Cindy M 19 chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
The story is very awesome That could have happen if Nami was the one blind?
Bunzie chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Beautiful story ️ :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
P.S. Stands for post script so it wouldn't be P.S.S. it would be P.P.S. It doesn't makes sense any other way.
Siggimondo chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
He figured it out? It's probably because they're reading the book together.

That's surprisingly insightful for our favorite rubberman.

Poor Sanji XD
Siggimondo chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
HE DID IT! THAT LOVABLE IDIOT FINALLY MANNED UP AND KISSED HER! LOVE IS IN THE AIR! SANJI IS GONNA KILL SOMEONE WHEN He finds out...
shit.

This is so sweet that I'm going to need prosthetic teeth after reading this, but it doesn't change the fact that Sanji is going to kill someone when he finds out.

Story!Garp knows that all problems can be solved with a cool head XD
Siggimondo chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
So close to so many things.

Story!Luffy is a dick.
Siggimondo chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
Luffy has the Kenbunshoku?

Robin is the only one who saw what was all but spelled out to them XD

Man... that is so deep I can't even see you anymore...
Oh wait, this is fanfiction, I could never see you in the first place.
INTERNET JOKE! YOHOHOHOHO!
Siggimondo chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Zoro is dead, long live Zoro!

Kuma-flashback!

Nami could give Hinata a run for her money XD
Oops, wrong fandom.

With Ace being alive and Brook having joined, that puts us somewhere between Thriller Bark and the Something Archipelago. Nami has yet to grow out her hair, and Luffy will probably notice when she does in this timeline. Sweet.

Sad chapter is sad.
Siggimondo chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
OMG I DID NOT KNOW THEY WOULD ACTUALLY APPEAR ALREADY THAT WAS SO COINCIDENTAL AND AWESOME!

That speech was very... Luffy.

Clueless Luffy is clueless XD

Alvida made a comeback, Morgan lived and escaped, Buggy made a comeback, Kuro was last witnessed unconscious while being taken away by his crew, likewise for Don Whatever, Arlong was left buried under a pile of broken building, Mr. 3 joined Buggy, Wapol survived the fall and is now the CEO of a toy franchise, Mr. 0 escaped from prison, Enel survived and went to the moon, Pidgeon-guy was last seen unconscious in an area where a Buster Call had been called, Moria got killed by Doflamingo after the battle of Marineford, Hordy aged due to drug overdose and Caesar got captured.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but excluding confirmed survivors, those killed by someone else and battles Luffy lost, that leaves us with two unconscious people in the hands of their respective crews (Kuro and Don Something) and one whose survival is questionable, namely Arlong, who was rubber-axe-kicked and subsequently buried under his own park. Then again, Octo-boy had to escape from captivity, so we can assume that the Marines took Arlong as well, dead or alive, and due to the principle of innocent until proven guilty that leaves the defendant, Monkey D. Luffy innocent of murder.
That was fun.