Reviews for The Vanity Princess
luisAM21 chapter 8 . 7/18
For some reason i keep seeing the Triforce from Zelda
sweetgirl chapter 15 . 6/18
Woooaahhhh! This story is SUPER! I reallyyyyy love it! I always love your work! Superb and awesome! LuNa forever! Please make a sequel or update your other fics XD
AkaiArashi1 chapter 15 . 5/8
It's the second or third time I'm reading this and I wanted to say thank you for this great story! Do you think, that you could make a story, where Nami reads the prequel of the story for him? You know, where the story Luffy met all his frienda and things like that? It would be awesome if you think about it.
Son Gio chapter 15 . 6/28/2015
Please make a sequel, this was one of the best LuNa fics I've read yet!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
You're an ass for using ace in that scene
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
i love rurouni kenshin and luna
Guest chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
-Mr.0-San
Sorry for commenting again, but I just finished reading, and this was BY FAR the best LuNa I have EVER read! :3
THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY!
Mr. 0-San chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
Oh my god! That "Loopy" Thing was SO FUNNY! I had to fight myself to not laugh out loud so my parents wouldn't think I was insane!

FANTASTIC story so far...So sad but SO sweet! :)
Mimi145 chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
XD! LOVE THIS STORY! SOOO CUTE!
AkaiArashi1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Loved the story and LuffyxNami ️
Cindy M 19 chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
The story is very awesome That could have happen if Nami was the one blind?
Bunzie chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Beautiful story ️ :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
P.S. Stands for post script so it wouldn't be P.S.S. it would be P.P.S. It doesn't makes sense any other way.
Siggimondo chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
He figured it out? It's probably because they're reading the book together.

That's surprisingly insightful for our favorite rubberman.

Poor Sanji XD
Siggimondo chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
HE DID IT! THAT LOVABLE IDIOT FINALLY MANNED UP AND KISSED HER! LOVE IS IN THE AIR! SANJI IS GONNA KILL SOMEONE WHEN He finds out...
shit.

This is so sweet that I'm going to need prosthetic teeth after reading this, but it doesn't change the fact that Sanji is going to kill someone when he finds out.

Story!Garp knows that all problems can be solved with a cool head XD