Reviews for Lunar Revolutions
SeanHicks4 chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Interesting crosover
QTuani7 chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
Hey nice story. Quiet in its own way, that always works best with Oz. Thanks for this.

Imaginarian chapter 11 . 12/3/2009
So that's it, then? Loved every chapter. 10 was probably my favorite... sequel? *Grins hopefully* nah, you can't have too much of a good thing.
KittyKatze20 chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
hrm... is there a sequel to this?

just wondering _

the story was great!
firedrakegirl chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
Are you going to update soon? This is a great story, and I'm anxious for more! I love it!
KittyKatze20 chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
Hm, interesting, can't wait for the next chapter!
KaytieJay chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
That was great! Can't wait till the next chapter...
KittyKatze20 chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
This is an intriguing story. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Arekanderu chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
An intriguing story. I would love to see more
TTrunks chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Excellent, EXCELLENT story and chapter, it sounded odd at the end the how Oz woudl never know about their fight, almsot like it was an ending or something. Also a little bit like he abandoned them.

A final kind of note, it would be interesting for Wolf Oz to get out, and Pyro to try and burn him and the wolf just keep coming since the wolf is feral, and heals ((I assume that any non silver weaponry doesn't' do damage for very long))

It woudl also be interesting to have the Wolf fight Wolverine, the berseker versus a true berseker, also interesting because Wolverines and Wolves are natural enemies.

However at some point it woudl be awesome to have Wolf Oz "Protect his pack" and fight Saber tooth. Wolf Oz is pretty large for a dog maybe a little more so, and his sheer power against Saber tooth who tends to fight with his claws and teeth.
IllyriaGodKing chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Good chapter. I hope you update soon! You're updating pretty regularly. I like that. So many stories I read the author goes "I'll update soon!" and then, "Sorry I haven't updated in six months, here's a three-paragraph chapter!" Rgh.
prophecypumpkin chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
Oz-centric xover with X-Men... swet.

I like that you move the story along. You're writing is clear, no confusion. Good grammar. Good work.
TTrunks chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
Excellent chapter if a little short.
Zulaq chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
I think this story has potential. I really want to see more.
TTrunks chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Most excellent. I assume from you mentioning liberty island your using the movie verse?

I look forward to seeing Oz and Wolverine clash, not clash clash, but both will probably feel like the alpha.

I was just wondering if you were gonna have Oz have a mutant power, or maybe have his power related to the wolf?