Reviews for I Never
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I was worried for a minute there...
dorko525 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Omg I seriously was going to bug out. I THOUGHT Sesshomaru was having an affair with that dirty heifer. My heart just stopped lol. It would have been totally OOC for Sesshomaru to cheat anyways. He's highly honorable and earning his affection is like trying to push a boulder (totally doesn't make sense haha), definitely hard to get but once had you're stuck forgery lol. So I'm glad you didn't impugne his honor! Another great work !
velvet-sometimes chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
For a second there I was so scared he was having an affair with Kagura. So I was like 'Nooooooo'. Then I realized she was just a bitch. Frick'n Kagura. Always frick'n up our protagonists lives. I don't think I've EVER liked her. XD

Leave it to Sesshoumaru to freak out about that though. *giggles* He's so cute when he's misguided and foofy.

This so adorably sweet and 'awe' moment esk. Thanks for Posting Ree Darl'n.
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wow
Awdorkable Turtle Epidemic chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is AMAZING! I love the idea, and big ole Sesshy-Maru should say 'I love you!'... sometimes. IT works, and it makes him even fluffier and cuter, making him an even more Lord of all things fluffy and cool-scary.

I especially love how you portrayed Kagome, and how fantastic and exact you made her. You really get the sense that she's mature, added to the fact that she's calm with Sesshomaru, yet she reacts the same as she would in tune to her character, really makes it click and clear - so excellent job on her!

And with a small sense of sadistic satisfaction due to being a total Kagome-fan, I'm really really really happy about the position you put Kagura in. (Look Kagura's cool and all, but Sesshy is for Kagome! Even if it's not so in the show or manga! Those japanese pricks keep ruining our fantasies anyway, so that's why this site was born.)

Anyway, just wanted to say that you did great with this one! KEep writin! (Cause more writing from your awesome ideas and skill more happy fans a happier place equals a happier world. See? THe fate of the world depends on your awesome writing LOL XD)

]~Paranoid Crack Abuser
XxGothFairyLoverxX chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Omg that was was sooooo adorible! i love itit was so cute!
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I can see this happening to Sesshomaru easily. :D I really liked it! Great job!
Yujiro101 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Booyah! sesshomaru is very kagura thinks he likes her...yeah right~! lol i love this story its very sweet!
haies chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I LOVE IT !
Kuronueslover17 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
aww! that was so cute! awesomness! i love a good a seekag!
Broken.Bells chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
sweet! This was something that seems plausible with those two. Really well written!
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
That was a wonderfully unexpected twist!
Biminigirl15 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This was a very sweet one-shot i loved it very much. I think this has the makings of two or three-shot maybe i'd like to see what kagome actually does when sesshys in the "dog" house

also i never get enough of Kagome curseing Sesshy out when shes in labor its so funny
pandora-of-the-south chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This is soo sweet! Though I must admit I really thought that you were going to have it that he cheated one night with Kagura as he was drunk at work...THANK YOU FOR MAKING HIM REMAIN FAITHFUL!
mischievous female chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This was so adorable. I almost thought he was having an affair, I am so glad that he wasn't!