Reviews for The Fear
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 1 . 9/8
Ahhh this was great! XD
Roze chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
I am dead. You have slain me. This was fantastic.
StarWarsSkyrim51 chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
HAHAHA. i read it and i was highly amused.
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I was choking up the whole time!
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
WOW. Just...WOW. That was amazingly well done.
I am in complete shock over what I have just read.
*starts laughing uncontrollably*
OH, JARETH! A SPIDER? REALLY?! Poor Jareth's ego just got knocked down a couple of floors. LOL
DaGypsyGirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Lol what a fantastic build up! I actually thought it was some terrifying creature and then it turned out to be a spider! Haha nice :D
SilentReader7330 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Lol I thought it was something so horrifyingly serious. Haha you got me :)
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Lulz! Oh God, hilarious! "Why so serious, Jareth?!" Haha.. God you made this out to be something actually disturbingly scary, but at the end.. oh God.. Jolly good show, ol' sport, as they say!
Samantha Novak chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I understand Jareth's fears. I HATE spiders! *shudders* Eeeeew! They're gross and creepy and nasty and... YUCK!
Cutiecat chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow, that's really funny! I never thought that the amazing Goblin King, Jareth, could ever fear something as insignificant as a spider! This was just too funny... At first, I thought it was sort of scary, as I wondered what kind of strange creature could bring such terror to the King, but when it turned out to be a spider, I was overwhelmed with both the humor in it and the relief that they were safe. XD
TeresaLynne chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Jareth has a point! Spiders are creepy and horrible! But Jareth shouldn't be suprised that Sarah could handle it, she'd dealt with him and his labyrinth after all! Many thanks for writing this! :)
Maevainwen Adaniel chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
*giggles* Jareth...scared of spiders...oh gods... XD That was brilliant

Love Mae
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
But it's true! Spiders are creepy and scary and ... *shivers*
lionwhizk chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
*giggle snort* that was hilarious