Reviews for Falling
PolarisAmane chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
That was absolutely brillient, easily the best LingFan fic I've ever read.
AmberBambers chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I loved it! Ling is one of my favorite characters, and I love the way you portrayed his and Ranfan's personalities. :)
Imagica chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Very well written, very IC and overall good. First LingFan fic I've read, actually, and the quality is commendable. Also, it's nice that smut doesn't seem to be entire point of the fic and, indeed, is quite tame.
Sandataba chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Coolness. I just finished reading Chapters 85-87 and then searched for some fanfic about Ran Fan and Ling. This is nice, both are very in-character. I hope you write more FMA fics!
heka chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
WIN.

*likes*

very nicely written. a few spelling errors that made me wince but overall, nicely done. yay! still, have someone beta your work to avoid typos and small grammar mistakes. xD yay
The Golden Lily chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
That was awesome. I love it. Xx.
momoxtoshiro chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wow. This was really good. It was the first LingxRanFan fic I've ever read so thanks for making it so great! *_
somebody's world chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Aw, that was really cute!
Uncertainty and a Parasol chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh. My. Gosh.

This is awesome

"Or tingling. Scandalously." made my day. You should write more like this.
vucizalis chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Aweosome one-shot. I love it.
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Hahah, lovely! lovely in-character, lovely smut-ish, lovely bashfullness... and such wonderful, lovely, amazing characters

Very cool!
Happibuni chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
That was awesome! I love it!
dementedchris chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Stories like this make me wish we fangirls got more squee-moments from the manga. Thanks for the lovely read!
TheTruthIsALie chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Loved it . They were both completely IC, and you described their relationship perfectly .
MD Owen chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Oh yes, I agree with all of the other reviewers - well written and tasteful. Few words spoken between the two, more action, and just enough left to the imagination.

Thanks!