Reviews for The Sad Clown Of Gotham
Ragnarooke chapter 1 . 2/11
This is fantastic! Could you please make a sequel to this or a version set in the Arkham series of games by rocksteady? The relationship between Shinji and Harley is really good and needs to explored more in-depth.
Lukalukageno chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Omg I ship them so much now•_•
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I just read this again and realized I hadn't reviewed it. You used Jason Todd and that means that in this story, he doesn't become the Red Hood because Shinji saved him (this surprised me).

Out of curiosity, have you looked at Different from You or An Ancient Guardian?
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Awesome
Dolpher chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I'd like to smoke your grass too.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was a suprisingly great story. Shinji as a costumed henchman is just so far out there...but it works so well in context. Shinji as the sad clown is a really good, original idea, and him killing Joker is definitely the punchline for the greatest joke ever.

I wish Shinji and Harley the best in their new life. But the hyenas need to be careful, those California eco-nuts are really troublesome weed lovers. Sure, they'll probably stop trying to 'save' them after someone loses a hand, but you never know with pot-heads.

Keep up the great work!
Shinji the Clown chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
awesome work, a like the depiction of Shinji in this fic.

And how Batman despite his NO KILLING RULE had to agree that Shinji did the right thing in killing Joker.

Keep The good Work
X59 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
interesting.
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
lol that was awesome
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Nice, and the omakes were funny.
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Think that you could make versions of this storyalthough instead of Harley Quinn, it's either Catwoman or Poison Ivy?
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
You know, this was a fun story, and again hits on one of the off moments in the Bat-verse, that Bats would keep putting Joker away as he doesn't want to go to his level, and then Jokers gets out of Arkham and kills a slew of people for one of his plots. Sure, whatever keeps Bruce warm at night. Liked the idea of Shinji the sad clown here, and that you had he and Harley get a happy ending was even better. Really enjoyed this a lot.
Kael Hyun chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
If you ever do edit this Add his relationship to Asuka and his subsequent acsadently(sp) killing her (IMO he didn't mean to) part of the reason he was depressed (or was that part of the reason but you felt better left unsaid?

also Jason Todd felt completely out of place, maybe it's because he never was in the DCAU but I felt that that this could be like an Alternate Universe to the DCAU were Joker didn't try and turn Tim into his mini-me and he grew up normal. to Quote Wiki: "Tim's background and personality are almost identical to the DC Universe Jason Todd's. "
neogoki chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
who, that was deep.

love the story, full score form me
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Nice work. Love to see what business they eventually get into.