Reviews for The New Bankotsu
Richy1991 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
a great story
Angel Rei Ayanami chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This story was AMAZING. Gunman, you can come up this some amazing stories I hope you will keep it up.
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
not bad, not bad at all.
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This can be put in the inuyasha evangelion crossover section now
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Good story I like it.

Ya know what'd be real weird? If Shinji had taken over Naraku.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Not bad.

A pretty good tale of Shiji's ending up in the Waring States Era of Japan, becoming Bankotsu in looks, and finding love with a not-long-afterward-turned-human Kikyo.

Wish a few questions were answered.

Like what favor Naraku asked of Shinji.

What story did he give him.

And why he left Shinji at that temple where Kikyo and her helpers found him after he had made his use of him.

I am positve Naraku took the jewel shard before that.

All in all, a pretty good tale.
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Good story. But what about the real Bankotsu, where is his soul? Will he be reborn, as a descendant of Kikyo and Shinji? That would be awesome :D
Fifth Horseman chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Not too bad. I think too many people fail to recognize why Kikyo became the bitter person she general ended up as.

On another note, these romance challenge fics have been a hit and miss affair. Some have been good, some okay, others a little dreadful. Overall thought, I have enjoyed most of them.

The one thing they all seem to be missing however, is some real emotional content that establishes the connection between Shinji and his potential love method of their meeting is there, but there has been little beyond that. The meeting itself seems to be a much larger focus than anything that pulls and bonds them together.

What beyond circumstance and proximity brings them together? What is attracting them to each other?

There needs to be somthing more there.
Neferius chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
If she wouldn't have done certain things, Kikyo would be higher on my favorites list.

As it stands, this wasn't too bad. It's just a shame that Shinji wasn't himself. Other then that, nice work.

Read ya Later.
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
-What's wrong with you? You have several multi-chapter stories that you've yet to complete, and then you start coming up with oneshots that could easily become multi-chapter stories! Sheesh, you've got to be one of the better writers on , and yet it seems like the muses don't like hanging around too long.

Speaking of which, if someone were to send you some ideas for your multi-chapter stories, would that help you in any way?

Happy writing, and update soon!