Reviews for Fairy God Doctor
LonelyNightz chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
I knew it! Wilson's gut was right from the beginning! Oh well, at least they are both safe. Great story! loved it!
Lizzievee chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
OMG! Loved the story, loved the ending. House will do anything to protect "his" Wilson. What a great love story they have. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I am in awe of your story telling!
rando chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
AWESOME ENDING! really, C story at best but A ending.
Ziggy Sternenstaub chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
Great story! I was really hoping that you'd go with the twist ending, so thank you!
ihaveagrammerobsession chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
I loved this story, but there's just one thing in this chapter that I feel the need to point out, it's "You're my fuck", not "your my fuck". your, is possesive you (ex: it's your dog), where you're is you're (you're in my parking spot).

hehe, i'm obsessive, sorry *grin sheepishly*

I really really loved the story though )
sami1010220 chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
OH...MY...GOD! awesome! i love it! way to go house! great job :)
heyitsme2003 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Excellent story dude.
call me baka again chapter 10 . 1/12/2010
Seriosly? it was House No you have shatered my illutions. im distraght now. I want my cookie back. lol.
call me baka again chapter 9 . 1/12/2010
Wow someone has a medical dictionary, I understood none of it, yet it sounded plasable. Well done heres a (metaphisical) cookie :)
HyperMint chapter 10 . 11/17/2009
so, house really did kill him?
Visitkarte chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
I adored the story but, to be honest, I hated the last insinuation. I can't se House killing the patient, not for anything in the world. He would find another way, manipulate the family or the court (as he did it here in the end) but he wouldn't kill anybody. He even refused to kill Ezra on his own wish, even if he did approve Cameron's choice. He might be reckless, but he wouldn't kill (well, at least, other than self defence, maybe).
Muirgen Monet chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
Awesome story! Holy sh** I love the end, though I did always suspect that was the case. Wow! This was AWESOME!
BlueMorpho2 chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
Best House/Wilson story I have ever read!

You...you were even able to create a mystery illness like the show! And the explaination for it! I could picture it all in my head like they do in the show!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 10 . 8/31/2009
I know I'm just getting to your stories now, but I have to review! I love all your stories. Each one is very original and long and well written and, most rare of all, in character. This one I really enjoyed. The law setting was great. Just reading it was amazing, but you thinking all this up is just...wow. House/Wilson's lawyer was great. And I loved the judge. Also it was nice to see some real medicine AND as a bonus law stuff.

Hilson slash was great. Wilson being talkative doesn't surprise me. lol.

The last part was great. I knew it all along. :)
Stellata chapter 10 . 8/25/2009
Ah! Perfect ending to a fantastic story. House was magnificent! I'm so glad there was little relationship angst, despite the general troublesome circumstances. I love to see fics with happy House/Wilson. The court scenes, especially Wilson and House's testimony about each other, and Cuddy's note, were especially moving. Even Cameron was wonderful.

Thank you for writing such a lovely story!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »