Reviews for Noticed
Linemie chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
good writing! love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
awwwwww i feel so bad for peeta! :'( good one shot though! good job!
realmellark chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Is there going to be more?
krotoxo chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Very well written :)
ps. hatsuharu is awesome :P
Fanfic critic chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Awww... This almost brought tears to my eyes :'(. Alot of people called Peeta a jerk for the way he reacted, but this was the love of his life telling him she was faking it! Anyway, amazing job! You did good with expressing Peeta's feelings!
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Poor Peeta :'( Loved this :)
Silver Tongued Wonder chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
That last line was heartbreaking! I loved it so much. You're awesome at writing. Favorited :D
Ella Hollywood chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
AW!

That was sucha cute ending!

Poor Peeta... Stupid Katniss! He is such a great guy! lol that was truly inspiring!
OddlyAlice chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
AW!

I love Peetniss if they're not exactly Peetniss.
paper.creations chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I just about cried. I was pretty darn close. Especially with the very last line...

I loved it! It was so good, and so sweet and so sad! I love how he referred to her as the little girl with the plaid dress. It just made it so much more special! He's so cute!

Loved it, loved it, loved it!

-Maggie
Jenni.Metal chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Mrm, despite the few grammatical errors that I'll -flinch- overlook, it was lovely. xD

However short it was, I liked the way it was written. Peeta's POV tends to be very interesting for me, I like how people interpret it.

I love the fact that you captured that Peeta still wants Katniss to live, and still loves her; many just see him as being cold from this point onwards.

Thank you for your work, I enjoyed reading it. :) x
LC Black chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Yeah...huge fan of THG, so thought I might check this out. Not really sure who is better, Peeta or Gale (though I tend to lean more on the Gale side) but maybe this'll convince me...๑•ิ.•ั๑

REVIEW:

Aww...poor Peeta. Of course, Katniss is like that...she's oblivious sometimes to these things but aww! How could she?

Well done...short, so on a grade, I'd probably give it a C/B. Now don't get me wrong, it was good, just needed more developement.

Good job! .
Melted-Golden-Eyes chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Aw sad. but sweet. bittersweet.