Reviews for Who Said Marraige Was The Right Way To Go, Anyway?
nimb09 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
lol omg this is the funniest story i read today
Kaede Karasuma chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
LMFAO! XD That... was awesome. Crazy stuff!
Chroniclers of Cruxis chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
That...was...AMAZING! XD Seriously. Very well done mate, especially the Palmacosta thing (yes, it WAS getting old...). Am I the only one who thinks Lloyd should get some sort of title for that kind of performance? Anyway, good job! There are no words I can say to justify just how hard I sniggered the entire time XP
accident prone chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
hahaha, this was great...poor lloyd. what are friends for, other than annoying you, right?
Tatakau Tsubasa chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This is pretty funny.

Quite a few grammatical errors, but nothing that attracted too much attention.

I'm glad that Lloyd didn't actually like that Lilia chick.

Freaking spin-off killing all of my fandoms...
oh.holy.martel chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Well, crack is good any time you serve it. I loved the LloydxEveryone theme ... let's go out drinking and forget that I promised to marry every one of you, folks! Ugh, now I'm stuck in the stupid human ranch where Lloyd gets captured the first time because I can't figure out where to go once you get the doors open ... I don't need a vending machine, Martel dammit! Nice to see you posting.

Yes, I changed my name again. I couldn't take the last one anymore. Have you heard anything from Shinju? I e-mailed her my profile link, but she didn't respond. Agh! Not even Lloyd being clung to by Zelos can stop a dreadful day of SCHOOL coming in the morning!

I noticed that the LloydxEveryone didn't extend to your little Kraine, by the way. Though Luke fon Fabre made his expected fabulous appearance. The fandom lines mean nothing when it comes to love!
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Yeah, it's french. Like Garnier hair shampoo. XD Lol.
Sarah303 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Yay, I've been waiting for someone to write something about this! XD
Fortune Maiden chapter 1 . 1/2/2009