Reviews for Signs
Lilyzinha chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
this is story is beautiful and i think it would help a lot of girls!
Moonflower26 chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
I've been thinking this story is somewhat familiar, but only after reading last chapter and description of other girls in group therapy t became clear that I've definitely read it before. Not very memorable plot, to be honest.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
This was amazing! Please please please write another fan fiction about chuck and blair!
anjumstar chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Okay, I've liked the Blair stuff just fine but the Eleanor stuff was so OOC. She’s harsh, yes, but she’s not vicious.

It’s easy to make a villain a villain—someone who’s negative, hurtful traits outweigh the good. But Eleanor was never like that. Everything that she did to Blair was on accident. She would never hit her. I don’t know. Making Eleanor so evil in this fic is just taking it too far for me. It’s simply not characteristic at all. Which is a shame because you are writing Chuck and Blair pretty well. For the most part anyway.
BlairAndChuckGG chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
I've read this countless times before but I have to say that rereading it now, after an absence of CB fanfiction for a few months, makes me want to cry. It's written perfectly, each detail suits them perfectly and it's touching. I'm literally tearing up right now.
LifenthewayIseeit chapter 16 . 3/20/2014
I really liked your story. I hope you do more.
Randomname3 chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
This was. Beautiful. Honestly i was moved to tears was glowing with happiness and bursting with feels I love this type of story and i feel yours is the best i have read of its kind you really captured chuck and blair and their insecuraties and the story felt very realistic in how blair overcomes her disease with chuck and seriously this was just lovely lovely lovely thank you for writing such a amazing fanfiction!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
I was doing so strong with recovery I swear triggers are everywhere
Ake chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
Oh my god, thank you very much for this wonderful story. I really enjoyed the reading. The feelings of the characters are so well expressed that the story seems real. Thank you again, I think this is one of the best fan fiction I've ever read.
ririi69 chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
ririi69 chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
Great chapter, I'm so happy for Them ;D
ririi69 chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
I'm crying! What a touching chapter..So so so sad..
Sparkleyangel chapter 16 . 9/12/2013
I love your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Melissa chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
sorry i know this was posted some time ago but i really love the story. i get the same chuck and blair but you embellish their vulnerable sides which was my favorite part of the show so i really enjoy the story