Reviews for Monster Girl
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I really liked this :)
BubbleMania chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I didn't really care for this story Sorry
lunag6 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Aww so cute!
witchesdarkestraven chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This story makes me wanna cry...it's so sad! you better update soon! i want to see what happens! this can't be the end!
The Screaming Communist chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
First of all I'd like to say that was a beautiful story, albiet shorter than I'm used to. Second I was wondering if there was any way I could contact you other than reveiws? I was going to send you a long winded PM asking if you would Beta my Vampire Kisses fanfiction, but the site wont allow me. I personally feel its a bit ridiculous for me to resort to saying this in a story review but on the upside it forced me to take the time to look at your writing first.

So I'll end this by abashedly asking you to message me back.
obriens chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This was SO sweet, I'm usually the kind of people who is against the not original pairing, but this one is different, because Trevor wants the only thing he cannot have: Raven, and he is just jealous! Traven is one of my fav pairings, keep writing!
Juliet'lovestory chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
love it! i just cant understand it! but i have this feeling that in the end, Trevor deserves to be with her. Crazy, ah? anyway, i loved your shortstory, it was amazing.
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
thats so romantic. i wish someone would say something like that, feel that way about me...
Jasmine-Dec31 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
it's great! i had tears in my eyes. so sad.
TheOriginalVampCraze chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Pure poetry. Your good at this. Write more!
jleighhardy chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
awwwwww...i feel so bad for him...its like u captured another side of trevor's character i haven't seen in the book yet.
VanillaFieldsOfGold chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Wow, this was AMAZING! I am SO glad I found this little gem!It was very well-written and I LOVE the style of the narrative- A! :D

I'll admit, I've always had a soft spot for Trevor, the outcast. Not socially, of course, but he seems out of place in this book series. He's a very complex character and I can almost relate to his complexity. I know that Alexandar and Raven are meant to be, but sometimes it just seems kind of silly and shallow because Alexandar doesn't seem to have much character development other than being a wonderful vampire lover which may be why Raven is so enamored to him.

Anyway, I LOVED this and I hope you can write more on the Trevor and Raven! You can be sure that I will favorite this! :)
MOnkakali chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
omgoshness

it had me close to tears

yeah very cheezy brezzy like

but hello hes so handsome

and come on this might be how he thinks
Lonely Parasol chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
really, there aren't enough writes like this one, ones about Trevor and Raven and how one feels for the other...so it's good to know that someone finally hit the nail in its head

a definate pleasure to read any way :P

- Lux
Gray223 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
aw. **tear sniff tear**

I always like Rav/Trev together, but after reading this. . . I WANT TREVOR FOR MYSELF! LOL

in jus one page you pictured his feelings perfectly and it made me want to cry. I wish you can continue this story unless this is how you want it to be. im ok with that. :]

~Please update! lol