Reviews for Blind Faith
magicalgay chapter 14 . 5/18
Honestly I haven't read a Warriors book since 2012, and I happened to stumble upon this by chance, and really love it so far! It's definitely interesting to see a story similar to the original series, only with a less goody two-shoes cat.

The story starts out a bit fast paced for my liking, the past few chapters have fixed this (I'm currently on Chapter 14) the characters are really starting to get fleshed out.

I can't wait to see how Icepaw conquers Thunderclan, and soon, the world!
A person chapter 25 . 3/15
By star Clan! She reminds me ssoooo much of tiger Star!
Spinosa chapter 66 . 2/28
I loved it! It sounds like Icestar is slowly losing her mind... than again she might never have had a sound mind to begin with XD I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Amanda Rin chapter 66 . 11/17/2014
Pls update soon! It took me a week to read all this, and I'm really sad that I have to wait for more!
Amanda Rin chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
I have a heart!
DarkTeddiursa chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
So far, absolutely in love with this story, which is good since very few fanfics have been grabbing my attention of recent. This almost makes me want to start writing Warrior fanfiction again... almost XP

I love how you have taken the old 'kittypet-into-warrior' storyline and put this darker, unique twist on it. The character of Icepaw is quite an intriguing character as far as Warrior Cats protagonists go. I often find the protagonists of the Warrior Cats books and many of their fanfiction to be quite similar and at times very flat, so it's nice to have one who feels as if she has so much life to her.

So far, very good, and I will now continuing reading all the other chapters. Keep up the good work.
wrenwhisker chapter 65 . 7/11/2014
love the story! I have read all the chapters and am totally astonished! Please update :3
wrenwhisker chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
loving the story so far! I wonder what shenanigans icepaw will get into in the future :3c
Leviathan48 chapter 23 . 7/9/2014
Hello! Im just dropping by to say I probably won't be finishing your story.*Flattens ears shamefully*
I guess some writing just docent suit everybody. I know this is a fairly old story, but I felt obliged to say something anyways.
-Leviathan
Leviathan48 chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Ive started reading this story of yours! I like it though she's a bit too much like firestar right now.
Thats all for now really, that rough reminder at the begging egged me on ;D
-Leviathan
Shadowflight13 chapter 65 . 7/3/2014
Please tell me this isn't the end! I read the entire thing today, I couldn't stop. This is one of the best warriors fanfictions I have ever read.
Nightshade07 chapter 65 . 6/24/2014
Your back, it's been forever! That was one creepy dream! Icestar isn't going to kill Whitefoot now is she?! Can't wait for the next chapter, update ASAP! :):):):):)
Hyk chapter 65 . 6/24/2014
You updated! Thank you so much! I do hope you continue, this is one of the best fanfics on here, and by far the best warriors fanfic I've read.
Spinosa chapter 65 . 6/24/2014
This was great! :D Thank you so much for listening to me and updating. Even if it's just one update a year or a month, that's fine by me. I'm just glad you're continuing :) I love Dreamstalker already. Poor thing, I actually feel sorry for her despite all she's done. Though I doubt she'd accept my pity. This was definitely a huge breakthrough for Icestar; she probably finally realized just how dark her future really is now.
Spinosa chapter 64 . 6/22/2014
So why do I get the feeling the author has fallen off the face of the Earth? I miss this story. I miss when this was updated on a regular basis. I know life can get tough sometimes, I've been there. But at least one update a month or even a year would be nice. At least give us a reason behind your lack of updates. We miss this story, as much as you probably wouldn't believe me. So please, for the sake of your fans, update!