Reviews for Blind Faith
Nathan SmilePyrVulpi chapter 17 . 2/9
I know this is from 2014 but I have to say this. Stonepelt, get over yourself. If a cat doesn't like you, then they have no obligation or duty to even act like they reciprocate your "desires". If you try to force someone to reciprocate, then you need to be killed.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 66 . 11/9/2015
So it's been a year. I imagine you're due for an update. Or at least I hope you are because I was squirming this entire time! I read this story before, but that was like 30-40 chapters ago. The last thing I remember before I found this again was Oakshadow's death. And holy hell, that was a LONG while ago!

I can't believe Icestar still thinks this is for the good of the Clan. I mean I could understand Brightpool because holy shit she was an idiot. But everyone else? And even now, Whitefoot and Shortwhisker. SHORTWHISKER. He never did anything to her! And he was old. She didn't even have to do anything, he would have died soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
I love how you build up the excitement! It's great!
~Pebble
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
This is amazing!
magicalgay chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
Honestly I haven't read a Warriors book since 2012, and I happened to stumble upon this by chance, and really love it so far! It's definitely interesting to see a story similar to the original series, only with a less goody two-shoes cat.

The story starts out a bit fast paced for my liking, the past few chapters have fixed this (I'm currently on Chapter 14) the characters are really starting to get fleshed out.

I can't wait to see how Icepaw conquers Thunderclan, and soon, the world!
A person chapter 25 . 3/15/2015
By star Clan! She reminds me ssoooo much of tiger Star!
Spinosa chapter 66 . 2/28/2015
I loved it! It sounds like Icestar is slowly losing her mind... than again she might never have had a sound mind to begin with XD I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Empress Kitty chapter 66 . 11/17/2014
Pls update soon! It took me a week to read all this, and I'm really sad that I have to wait for more!
Empress Kitty chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
I have a heart!
DarkTeddiursa chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
So far, absolutely in love with this story, which is good since very few fanfics have been grabbing my attention of recent. This almost makes me want to start writing Warrior fanfiction again... almost XP

I love how you have taken the old 'kittypet-into-warrior' storyline and put this darker, unique twist on it. The character of Icepaw is quite an intriguing character as far as Warrior Cats protagonists go. I often find the protagonists of the Warrior Cats books and many of their fanfiction to be quite similar and at times very flat, so it's nice to have one who feels as if she has so much life to her.

So far, very good, and I will now continuing reading all the other chapters. Keep up the good work.
wrenwhisker chapter 65 . 7/11/2014
love the story! I have read all the chapters and am totally astonished! Please update :3
wrenwhisker chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
loving the story so far! I wonder what shenanigans icepaw will get into in the future :3c
Leviathan48 chapter 23 . 7/9/2014
Hello! Im just dropping by to say I probably won't be finishing your story.*Flattens ears shamefully*
I guess some writing just docent suit everybody. I know this is a fairly old story, but I felt obliged to say something anyways.
-Leviathan
Leviathan48 chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Ive started reading this story of yours! I like it though she's a bit too much like firestar right now.
Thats all for now really, that rough reminder at the begging egged me on ;D
-Leviathan
Shadowflight13 chapter 65 . 7/3/2014
Please tell me this isn't the end! I read the entire thing today, I couldn't stop. This is one of the best warriors fanfictions I have ever read.