Reviews for Never
ironfaery chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Mortal Instruments,Twilight and VALIANT? You're oficially my favourite fanfiction writer ever, holly black's books don't get enogh love and they are incredible.

Loved how you described the differnet "needs"
XXlostinthedarknessXX chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Simply AMAZING!Everything was up the good work. -
Winter Ink chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Damn. That was hot. Really did wish you extended it even farther and included some sex.

Loved how seductive Ramus was. Sword play and kisses. again. Damn.

Really think you should make this one-shot into something with more chapters. This really was brillant.
cassie chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
you should totally turn this into a story and not just one shot I would totally read it at every update... its very good
dog youkai jane chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
lol. The way to get rid of one addiction is to replace it with another. Ravus is much much MUCH better than Never. So much better.
Belle Mortre chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
hey! i adore this and wish very much that you would continue the sex scene. i think you would do a great job with it.
FickleFairy chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
wow, that was really, really good; just the sort of story i was looking for, you are a star :D
AFY chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Wow! Bravo! In Ruth's own words, talk about "hot troll action."

Seriously, though I think this was well-written and I enjoyed reading it.

My only little problem dealt with Ravus' dialogue. It just comes off too much like a human teenager. And I really don't see Ravus as swearing like one too. My advice is to pay a little more attention to that as well as the fact that Ravus is usually a character with reservations, and you'll do fine. ;)
BakaChan003 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009

There aren't many good fics for Holly Black's books, but this is surely one of the best! It's short and simple, yet dynamic. And pretty darned sexy, to boot ;D
Skye chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
He, He...I like it. :D Its good! Write some more! Please?
Jessie chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Wau ! That's all i got.. it was amzing As said there are almost no ff about Ravus and Val. A shame, really! If you ever feel like it, couldn't you write another oneshot?
midnightbirch chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
this is amazing for a while i didnt notice i wasnt reading Holly Black's work herself you are amazing! please continue. i find upsetting there are only 2 stories for holly's stories. just plan sad. but you are an inspiration to us all. kick ass class. kick ass. and given credit to your beta. continue.
layah chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I love this story, you should write more like this.

BIG Fan of this book...
DewWater chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was so awesome! I love Val and Ravus :D
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm0987 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Wow. Really that was just...Wow.

Your a very talented writter. The way you drew the readers in with your descrption was fantastic.

Very very good.