Reviews for Strength
ShutYourEyes chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Ha. I knew it. I'd already read your fic on the Yuletide page and felt a strange kind of deja-vu while reading it, which I couldn't really pinpoint, because I didn't pay any attention to the authors.

Now I know where it came from: I guess after reading every single one of your fics I'm becoming attuned to your phenomenal writing ;)

Ha- speaking of which: Shouldn't you be writing something else entirely...a certain sequel for a certain series which has been driving me up the wall...? HUH?

Kidding. I think. Awesome job. As always. But too short. As always (I guess a hundred pages wouldn't be quite long enough...).

SIGH.
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
OH YEAH. i love it. That fact that this book involved Homosexual relationships is a reason why a love this book series. ANd you answered my question of what happened during that part. My thinking didnt go that far. was boring. Your why is NICE. GOod job. LOVE IT
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love it! this is amazing! I would very much love to see more like this!
nikkiRA chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I'm seriously debating printing this out and just sticking it on the of the scene in the book and pretending this is actually what happened.

I love it, it's amazing.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2