Reviews for Routine
becca chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
So this review loses all meaning after teh discussion that we had, but I REALLY like this. I don't think I ever read it before. I love how it's set up. The whole paragraph "You don't ask how I feel because you know the answer, and you're sorry etc." is wonderful, how it's cause and effect, sort of. Catch my drift? I love you. I love Mark and Roger.
Moonlight Enchantment chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
OH MY GOD! Liss I love it! This has to be one of my favorites of yours. ::tear rolls down my cheek:: God I love it. KEEP WRITING
Christine chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
GAWD Liss! I love it! I love these great little stories that spill out of you. It's really sad though, it makes me really want Roger to finally break the damn routine. GAW... you know the narrorator is Mark, who else do you write about? Great job, hopefully you'll get into more of these moods soon.
bucklind17 chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Wow...that's really gripping. I like it. It seems very true to the characters, how Roger wants to be there, he just doesn't know how. Good job.
danielle chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
ALISSA I HATE YOU! i dont know HOW you are able to write so well but i love all the rest.. there hasnt been one of your fics i HAVENT loved..and i love you! MWAH! great job honey!start another! hehehee
Brokie chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Oh my gosh.. that was really awesome! I assume it's from Mark's POV, right? I really love the way you didn't come out and say anything but still made it clear what was going on. That was really good and sad and stuff.. *hugs*