Reviews for Skinny Love
Wow...just Wow!
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Absolutley amazing story! D
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
that was amazing! i almost cried when draco found harry, he gained weight fast, wish i had magic, i've been told i need to gain 1stone to be average healthy weight, stupid doctors *sniff* once again great story :)
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
That was completely amazing! Awesome story! I like the bit about magics drawing people together, you know? I think that was a very clever thing for you to come up with. This story had everything in it, angst, all the way to romance. :) Loved it.
smiles.lie chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
dark but sweet in the end.
BlueberrySpoilz chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Wow. I usually don't like MPreg but this was really good! I loved it!
Ilamay chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I love it! Thanks for writing it. :)
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Aww! I love their happy ending! And the repition throughout the story, I enjoyed that as well! What a great story! Heh, Post traumatic stress disorder. That pretty much defines Harry's life I have to say; I also enjoyed that pyschological aspect of Harry I have to say...I just loved every element of this story pretty much, truth be told! XD

Though there are a couple of typos every so often, but it's all good! Nothing too bad, I have to say!

Happy New Year!

RD
Clear Stream chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Whoa. That was amazing. I was bowled over. I loved that their lives weren't perfect but that they ended up happy anyway. And PTSD is a great way to put in some angst but still have happiness. Well done!
redrraine chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I loved it! So sweet!
NariNari chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was so amazing! I am so in love with it! The charactersation is brilliant and the plot is just wonderful. But, my favourite part has to be those last two lines "It wasn't supposed to be like this. This was infinitely better."

Great job!
crazychick23 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I really liked this, especially when Draco tells Harry he loves him for the first time. Very angsty yet sweet. Well done.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2