Reviews for Forever
merlinike54 chapter 95 . 6/23/2014
Homeroom
Kellie chapter 95 . 6/10/2014
Home room (: and your stories are SO GOOD. I saw how it has like 95 chapters and I always skipped them cause they were too long but I had to finish cause it was so GOOD. Please update3
torade102 chapter 95 . 3/29/2014
"Really guys, you went with no? Fiiine." XD
I love how this chapter started! I love this story!
Poll: In the Auditorium.
Heylo chapter 95 . 3/19/2014
Omg best story everrr. I vote the homeroom :P. When will Troy summon the courage to tell Ryan he loves him? :33333 Awesome storyy. Please Updateeeeeeee :)
bubzchoc chapter 95 . 2/27/2014
Great chappie
Benjamin Franklin chapter 95 . 2/23/2014
auditorium
Laziness Triumphs chapter 95 . 2/23/2014
Man, that's one seriously sappy yet sweet chapter. And erm, auditorium.
bubzchoc chapter 94 . 2/20/2014
Excellent
Laziness Triumphs chapter 94 . 2/20/2014
AMG, that's a hard question-can it just be NO for now? They can do it after prom. Lol
Hope-sama chapter 94 . 2/19/2014
Yes...yes, yes ,yes...I can't wait till the next chapter.
Benjamin Franklin chapter 94 . 2/18/2014
No. I think they should wait until prom.
U-no-le chapter 13 . 2/14/2014
b
noah a chapter 92 . 1/8/2014
hi um im sorry this will be a little sappy but just thank you so much for writing this it is the best story ever and i have actually been in tears while reading this because you brought my biggest gay fantasy of being with a guy to life in your writing and it was just so amazing to read and picture how much troy and ryan loved eachother and just thank you i am literally being reduced to tears right now so just thank you ive always been judged by everyone because im the weird little theatre geek that doesnt speak or even really exist so seeing my favorite movie character ever (ryan) who i find to be like in alot of ways be brought together with the top popular person is just its extremely touching i really hope you continue this because i have fallen in love with this story so just again thank you so much
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014