Reviews for Journey to the Land of the Leaf
Ellasauras chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
You're beautiful, this is beautiful.
I cried so much from laughing so hard. I thought my stomach was gonna leap out of my mouth like legit. All the characters interacted so wonderfully and the dialogue was very smooth and not one but stiff.
All the characters were OOC in the most true way to their respective characters lol
I love it!
Nour chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Seriously Gaara singing along LinkinPark.. That I would love to see in the anime!

I really loved the level of details in some parts though, like I've never really noticed the absence of eyebrows on Gaara. Nice observation!

Oh and I couldnt help but think of the suggestion that Gaara could have asked a hidden rain village ninja do some jutsu and call out some rain for the sand village once in a while.. but thats not really a suggestion, the story was well weaved.
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 12 . 11/6/2009
Awh, it was cute, silly, and enjoyable. Lovely.
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 11 . 11/6/2009
It was rather anti-climatic, but thats the fun of it!
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
Your point about taking their mental illnesses and using it for an actual story is rather brilliant. Yay Death Note!
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
Goldie forever! Lol, great chap
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
Ino's one-sided conversation was great, "like, totally" D
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
Haha, I kinda had to reread that a couple times to get the gist of what was going on BUT I GOT IT NOW!
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
Ha! Shino's collar is longer!
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
There is only one character that I know of that wears orange through out the entire Naruto show!
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
That was indeed a rather long flashback, whoo
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Huh, who would've thunk it? Thats pretty cool
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Wow. A bit OOc, but still pretty good. *Nods approval*
90MLLu chapter 12 . 8/31/2009
How sad that this is the last chapter. Even so it's still good.

I like this line coming from Temari in particular, “Taught him a lesson he shouldn’t soon be forgetting,” Temari said, not looking at him but at her victim. “That’ll teach him to ‘accidentally’ fall asleep with his head placed oh-so-conveniently in my chest.” That was funny.

Basicaly, I like everything about this. The reference to Harry Potter, the fishnets, Sasuke attitude at the end ect. The plot is just good and so is the the entire story.

You have done a great job. Hope you'll write more about Naruto in the future.

Bye for now(v)
90MLLu chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
Haha I like this line in particular, "Gaara froze. Ma’am? Curse his natural mascara and effeminate turquoise eyes!" That so funny. Furthermore, Sasuke might hate the references to Twilight but I like them very very much. Good chapter