Reviews for Warriors Of The Republic
twilightnite13 chapter 5 . 1/4
But wasnt Shinji 14 at the beginning of the Eva series so shouldnt he be kinda the same age as Ahsoka? Im confused...
Jose19 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
The pairing given to Shinji is a good one because Ahsoka is quite attractive as a young girl but the problem is that she follows the Jedi Code in which they can't form any attachments, which to me is plain stupid because they are not allowed to fall in love or marry because it makes them easier to fall to the Dark side.

The other thing is why can't Shinji have someone train in the force because what I have seen so far is that he has the talent to use the Force to become a Jedi, and then comes the stupid rule that he is too old to start training in using the Force.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
The story is pretty good so far what I have seen in this first chapter but how will Misato and Shinji deal with this strange Universe because the set of problems dealing this Universe is just as bad as the one that they left, and the the good guys are bound by fate to lose against the Sith in this story.

I also want to mention in the Dxd story you have please treat Issei with respect because I have read now up to Volume 17 and I have seen the spoilers of Volume 18 and 19 and he is a solid Main character like Naruto because he has matured a great deal, and toned down his perversions because he has shifted his goals to a set of dreams that are very worthy to have sure he is perverted but it doesn't revolve his life now because he wants to protect the girls at any cost, and become the greatest pawn ever, and create the strongest Peerage, and help Rias have the strongest Peerage she can.

I just wanted to say this because people seem to bash Issei for some reason, and I don't like that because when I read the story at the beginning I might have agreed with them but everything has changed now because if you read the story he has become a badass like Naruto, and Shinji who you like so much because people create Dxd, and assume his character is only a pervert but he is not because he has changed his character 180 degrees from what it was, and he shares the traits that I admire in any character that resemble Naruto because he has guts, and determination, and loyalties towards his friends.

I just wanted to mention this because he is a great character now because he has become more heroic and badass, and he is toning his tendencies for the good of everyone and himself.
Dessel Ordo chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
A fun story, really enjoyed it. Shame that its been so long since you updated though. The capitalizing of the first letter of each word for some of the talking seemingly at random is a bit distraction, some of the timeskips you used make things a tad hard to follow at times, and a few of the Omake's really should have been in the chapters proper; and thats all the CC I can really come up with. Fun story with a great, original premise that I hope you come back to eventually!
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
So, where is Unit-01?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
i hope you continue this story
ThwartAbyss54 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awe i was looking for to seeing his EVA crush people. What is the Purple Behemoth and why is it crushing my troops? Wait whats that halo thingy? :D
darkness of enigma chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Sana Ketoshinji exelent history
nased0 chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Great fic, it was really enjoyable to read about Shinji doing something new, and apparently without his depression.

Please update, I want to read more of it.
Nephilim chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
a fairly good story and I must read more of it. the plotline all the suspense an you do have some good cliffhangers. please for the love of it is evil an dark update this story.
masterart chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
i hope the next story to see what going happen
DarkCyclone chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Great story so far, has a lot of adventure and humor in it, and I like the idea of an alien varsion of Wade Wilson, I also love the Shinji/Ahsoka pairing, keep up the good work.
CMVreud chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
your omakes are pretty good

do them more and do them more often

please
CMVreud chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
The last Omake has a valid question.

So, where is it?

...and don't tell me you'll give him to the Sith. That's just a bad idea.
Airier chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I have to say, when the jedi first told Misato not to tell Shinji for fear of panicking him, I was honestly hoping you would have had her break down laughing at the idea before they explained their reasoning.

I also just wanted to point out that I found the last line of the second omake to be hilarious. Good job.