Reviews for My Happy Ending
LinaNamiStar chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Unlike the other comments, this feels refreshing. I find this piece great to read. Even though I don't like sad endings, it gives a different view on what may happen if Abby and Gibbs were together. In a way, it's like art. Every piece has its own value. It's a beautiful piece.
SexyScottishDoc chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
...and you throw a curveball at us. darn you! I hope they get everything sorted out! I shall read on!
Vani88 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Oh :( how sad this can be... :( But at least gibbs is being honest...
Joygrl88 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
WHAT? What the CRAP? What the...? I don't even...what the crap? You are going to give us a happy ending aren't you? Cause that, well that's just wrong! You've got to update this and please give us something else! Please!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Seriously Abby would have her own place in his heart. I loved your first one. Not to fond of this one. Sorry. I hate Mann but even More I hate McGee and Abby together to me they are too much like brother and sister to really be truly romantic plus the whole Cover Story episode I thought summed it up.

Abby would have enough room in her heart to not want to take Shannon's and Kelly's place but I think she really needs to possibly look to going over to FBI for a switch out for a few months and have Gibbs possibly start to miss her.

Hope there's another happy ending with GABy somewhere down the line.