Reviews for Underneath the Underneath
Gaara and sakura loved and lived happily together for all eternity
anitramrollan30 chapter 8 . 6/22
Sasori
anitramrollan30 chapter 3 . 6/22
Sasori Deidara Itachi Pein Gaara Sai Sasuke these couples plz
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 3 . 4/16
AHHHH I LIKE THIS STORY BUT DEIDARA HIS AGE! HE"S THE SAME AGE AS TEMARI WHAT IS THIS BAHHH! ITS A GREAT FIC BUT AHHH
SAS'GAY' SUCKS chapter 11 . 3/26
YEAH MAKING FUN OF SAS'GAY' IS FFFFUUUUNNNN!
Hitsugaya Ren chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Itachi
bahjo chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
gaara
Memiko chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
I liked this story... but what happened to Sasuke?
KouksiGarke chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
I loved this story. I'm glad you added an epilogue to it because now I know they got married and had two kids, also it seems to complete the story.
KouksiGarke chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
Why can't the real thing be like this? I love the way sakura is strong in this story and not weaker then everyone else like she is in the real thing. You are truly my FAVORITE author of fanfictions. I absolutely adore your work not to mention my addiction to it I mean it's 4:40 A.M. right now and I can't stop reading. I really liked this chapter too.
KouksiGarke chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Darn, it's to bad that the real show/books arnt like this story, cause that would be totally awesome! I really enjoy your writing and I love the couple gaara and sakura... it's my second fav, after kakashi and sakura. But gaasaku fits this story better. If you ask me sakura would be way better if she wasn't obsessed with sasuke for real.
Memiko chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I would prefer Gaara, but it has already been chosen and I can't wait to see so it is.
2AwEsOmE4yA chapter 5 . 9/27/2012