Reviews for Underneath the Underneath
bahjo chapter 1 . 3/31
gaara
Memiko chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
I liked this story... but what happened to Sasuke?
KouksiGarke chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
I loved this story. I'm glad you added an epilogue to it because now I know they got married and had two kids, also it seems to complete the story.
KouksiGarke chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
Why can't the real thing be like this? I love the way sakura is strong in this story and not weaker then everyone else like she is in the real thing. You are truly my FAVORITE author of fanfictions. I absolutely adore your work not to mention my addiction to it I mean it's 4:40 A.M. right now and I can't stop reading. I really liked this chapter too.
KouksiGarke chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Darn, it's to bad that the real show/books arnt like this story, cause that would be totally awesome! I really enjoy your writing and I love the couple gaara and sakura... it's my second fav, after kakashi and sakura. But gaasaku fits this story better. If you ask me sakura would be way better if she wasn't obsessed with sasuke for real.
Memiko chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I would prefer Gaara, but it has already been chosen and I can't wait to see so it is.
2AwEsOmE4yA chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
shika
acetwolf94 chapter 21 . 9/17/2012
NICE! What about Sasuke though?
mxn1fan chapter 21 . 9/17/2012
OH. MY. GOD. I LOVE IT! PRETTY PLS MAK A SEQUEL! I BEG YOU! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS I've read! BELIEVE IT! :D
Guest chapter 21 . 9/2/2012
I love your story so much
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 21 . 3/13/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY!

Gaarasakura fan chapter 21 . 2/6/2012
The story was totally awesome!
Shadow wolf fang chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
I realy likrd this one hey why don't you make one like this but insted of Sakura staying at the exames when Chicken ass left she went with him and it wasen't GaaSaku but KimmiSaku?
Chair chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
Wait Orochimaru sent snack at him? What's that ganna do, put him in a food coma from eating too many potato chips? I bet you meant SNAKE. That explains it...
K A A Y O chapter 21 . 7/29/2011