Reviews for Chiron's Story
Ms. S. Phinx chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I liked the prophecy. it was poetic though the last two lines didn't line up real nice. but other than that it was amazing.
reader chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
amazing prophecy.
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
yep, true. thalia's half-brother is Mr. D? if i was thalia i'd freak out real bad. anyways, this is a great book so far. sad, when thalia died. but awesome. i can't wait for the next chapter. and for the rest of the book obviously. thanks for writing this book/story/novel or whatever you want to call it.

-Lieutenant of Artemis
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
cool love the story. i think its the best one about Chiron. And the prophecy-omigosh it was the best i've heard! (well except from RR) its great. But heres a word of advice: when a character is talking, separate them into paragraphs like this:

Mr. D scowled at me and continued. "Chiron we don't have any child of the Big Three!"

I replied, "Except for you..."

and so on. That's an example. But otherwise one of the best writing i've heard/read.

-Lieutenant of Aetemis
Irina Samuels chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
I'm enjoying this story very much. Chiron is one of my favoirte characters, and it's so refereshing to hear a story from his point of view! More, please!

~Irina
parakeetlover chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Please continue!
clearspring2009 chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Whacha waiting for? Keeping writing! The story's awesome!
pineconeface711 chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
it was interesting, you should continue. Please do keep in mind that Chiron sent Grover out to bring Thalia, only Thalia because of the prophecy and then of course Grover wouldn't leave Annabeth and Luke.
Themolian chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
MORE PLZ, I HUNGER FOR MORE This story is sheer brilliance in itself. Nice Work!
Daughter of Athena 12 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
It's a really good story and I only found one mistake: George Washington was a son of Athena, it says so in LT. Great story, though!
NewGirlz chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Hey, did you also realize that Zeus is the youngest son of the titans? But he rules the Gods, isn't that weried? Anyway, really good story and keep writing about it!
NewGirlz chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I liked it. Really good story. Keep going!
MacMullen chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Omg! Did you come up with that prophecy?

It was just...like...wow!

i mean it's just awesome some people do prophecies but they dont come out like your did! It could be in the last book! That would be cool!

P.S. I made your user name famous..JK..but thanks for the spell check!
Aish Sheva chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This was good; however RR said that George Washington was a son of Athena rather than Zeus. That aside, nice work, though a few lines of the prophecy were a bit awkward to read.

Keep it up!

-Sheva Das
The Original Anon chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Very good! Keep on updating.

Just a tip though: You should start a new paragraph for the part when Chiron starts talking about his students, like Albert Einstein and so on.