Reviews for The Boy Named Freak
gummygirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Lol Dudley at the end x)
Prophet-Mosey chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Make him have some company his age to! Ron, or perhaps Neville
jules3677 chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Definitely one of the better "Severus rescues a badly abused Harry from the evil Dursley's" stories. You managed to convey the horrific abuse Harry suffered without going into extreme detail of every assault. Liked your Severus. He had a levelled approach to Harry's behaviour. Enjoyed reading your story. Thankyou.
Gracfully chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
so very neat from start to here
jules3677 chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
Great 6 Chapters. So well written I'm apprehensive reading the "Evil Dursley Years" prequel. Your descriptions were realistic & Harry's behaviour after his rescue was also well written. I was impressed with your story. Also sad to think that although we read this as fiction, that it does happen to children. Thankyou for such a heartrenderning story.
The-little-67-impala chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
MustangSnape chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
Hey, I just wanted to say that I have read this like five times and I still love it. Keep up the good writing! :D

Darklight-phoenix chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
cant wait to start reading the sequel!
slashslut chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
*sniffle* this fic was so sweet yet heart-breaking *sniffle*
purefaith91 chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
My favorite chapter so far. SS is so great! It is nice to see the improvement for Harry, even if it will take him years to believe that things will not randomly change on him for the worst at some point. Excellent! p
purefaith91 chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
Your SS is so good. I am not sure that I would be able to stand to read a prequel of this story as it is bad enough to think of a little child going through what he did when it is told in snippets throughout. Reading about it as it is happening would be too much for me. Excellent story with very real characters. p
Moldy Wart 88 chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
aw... it made me cry! this is absolutely good! i love the mummy part... i swear, i cried... just to congratulate you on the goood work, and keep it up!
kitt46 chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
I really enjoyed this story. A nice change of Snape's personality.

All the best,

guepard54 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
thank you for this wonderful story!
librarywitch chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
Found this on another author's favs. Very good AU, you did a good job on how Severus' character changed. Your Dursleys were delightfully wicked and evil. They are such fun to write that way aren't they? Thanks for sharing.
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »