Reviews for The Boy Named Freak
Moldy Wart 88 chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
aw... it made me cry! this is absolutely good! i love the mummy part... i swear, i cried... just to congratulate you on the goood work, and keep it up!
kitt46 chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
I really enjoyed this story. A nice change of Snape's personality.

All the best,

Kitt
guepard54 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
thank you for this wonderful story!
librarywitch chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
Found this on another author's favs. Very good AU, you did a good job on how Severus' character changed. Your Dursleys were delightfully wicked and evil. They are such fun to write that way aren't they? Thanks for sharing.
Brandi Jo1987 chapter 7 . 1/20/2010
Loved it
vampiremuggle chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
I hope to god that no children are treated the way the Dursley's treated Harry. Sadly I know that this is probably not the case. How could anyone lead an innocent child to believe his name is 'Freak"! It's disgusting. Anyway, I'm digressing...

This was a really good (and at the beginning sad) story! I loved it - well once Harry was rescued anyway. It is really well written! You are a really good writer. Now I need to go find that sequal you mentioned...
LilysLittleTwin chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
I love it! Although I have a soft spot for Sevitus fics. (If Sevitus is where Severus is Harry's father then yes, I'm not entirely sure.) Sev's not going to be happy when Harry get's sorted into Gryffindor (I think he will, I haven't read the sequel yet.) Anyway, love the story, good luck, bye.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
Hey hun,

LOVED IT!
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
I feel like crying now after reading this. It was so sad but with a nice ending.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Excellent! Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
What happened to Dudley? Did he go to Azkaban as well? Severus is doing well.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Actually if Harry remembers Daddy he may remember Moony and Padfoot. Who wouldn't remember a fun-loving uncle who could turn into a doggy?
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Excellent start! Wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Instead of testifying about what happened in the house ask him what his name is, ask him what he does, what his chores are and things like that.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Not insolent. He simply doesn't know his name.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »