Reviews for The Boy Named Freak
Brandi Jo1987 chapter 7 . 1/20/2010
Loved it
vampiremuggle chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
I hope to god that no children are treated the way the Dursley's treated Harry. Sadly I know that this is probably not the case. How could anyone lead an innocent child to believe his name is 'Freak"! It's disgusting. Anyway, I'm digressing...

This was a really good (and at the beginning sad) story! I loved it - well once Harry was rescued anyway. It is really well written! You are a really good writer. Now I need to go find that sequal you mentioned...
LilysLittleTwin chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
I love it! Although I have a soft spot for Sevitus fics. (If Sevitus is where Severus is Harry's father then yes, I'm not entirely sure.) Sev's not going to be happy when Harry get's sorted into Gryffindor (I think he will, I haven't read the sequel yet.) Anyway, love the story, good luck, bye.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
Hey hun,

LOVED IT!
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
I feel like crying now after reading this. It was so sad but with a nice ending.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Excellent! Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
What happened to Dudley? Did he go to Azkaban as well? Severus is doing well.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Actually if Harry remembers Daddy he may remember Moony and Padfoot. Who wouldn't remember a fun-loving uncle who could turn into a doggy?
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Excellent start! Wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Instead of testifying about what happened in the house ask him what his name is, ask him what he does, what his chores are and things like that.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Not insolent. He simply doesn't know his name.
Keydazy chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
this was so sad but so good. keep up the good work.
Rameelia chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
Such a bittersweet story, I don't even know whether to cry or laugh. Really well done.
ArwenGranger chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
That was great. I'm so glad Severus eventually persuaded Harry to call himself Harry. I especially loved McGonagal showing Harry the photos and Harry on the toy broom at the end. Off to read the sequel now.
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
That was great. I'll check out the sequel.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »