Reviews for The Boy Named Freak
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Great.
Lord Lugos chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Oh my, this story was just... too brilliant for words. Speechless. Must read sequel. swim away.
milarepa chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
despite the abuse that is my favorite chapter

'day and night and no severus' so sweet
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
This was very well written; and even though it was a darker story, it did have a well written plotline and even well developed characters well done. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel in a few moments.
Readerforlife chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
love it. figures that he would think slytherin haha. :]
npetrenko chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
Great story. Excellent work.
shiftyless chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
Just awesome from start 2 finish
hpfananita chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
Lovley story, I do like a nurturing Snape/Harry fic.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
Ok, I go to read now ñ.ñ

Kisses from Argentina!
graynavarre chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
reading the other story now.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
This was just so sweet :)
springfell7 chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
normally I wouldn't read something like this. These stories where Harry goes to live with Snape usually end up OOC and unrealistic.

However...

Given your impressive handle of grammar and spelling, as well as keeping everyone within character (except for Snape on a few rare occasions) I commend you for your work. You also created a plot that runs smoothly and doesn't rush, and the characters don't change automatically. Can't wait to see what you pull up next!
Golden Snitch1981 chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
You really should do a thing on Harry's birthday, since his previous birthday he was locked in the cage and beaten and stuff. It would just complete the transition from the dursley environment to Hogwarts and Snape.
Golden Snitch1981 chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
This is progressing nicely.
Golden Snitch1981 chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
A prequel would be interesting, seeing the contrast between the loving environment of his parents home with the abuse at the Dursleys home. Good story, so far. I hope it hets happier soon though.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »