Reviews for The Boy Named Freak
amazinglight chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
I love little Harry Storys, especially this story. Please update soon, cant wait.
CatWriter chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Well, if Sev needs child care while he works, might i suggest a certain werewolf whose always look for a job. Remus is smart and he could help with harry learning to be a normal child and tutor harry, in addition he can do some tutor of the students when Harry is with Sev so that he can justify being at the school. Well, it's just an idea. Harry is still pretty young, maybe he remembers that Peter was the secret keeper, then you have an interesting little battle in that Sirius would want his godson, and his godson would want Harry, and Remus would just want Harry happy. I could see Joint custody, besides harry needs all the help he can get.

Just an idea.

Catwriter
The Queen of Confusion chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
PainfullyPassive chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
I really like what you have got so far, seems like you have a pretty realistic progression of events so far and i can't wait to see Harrys interactions with Severus, nice chapter!
omega13a chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Good start. Sort of reminds of a story I started to read where the Dursley's brain washed Harry and only the Sorting Hat knew and it wanted to help him. I like the way you portrayed Dumbledore. He has these good intentions but he makes mistakes that tend to be uncontrollable disasters and this time, the public knows about it. The only story where I've seen Dumbledore act similar this was in "Saving Harry" by The Seeker. He thought the Dursleys were the best place for Harry but when he learned otherwise, he went to a plan b that he knew would have kept Harry safe. He did not bring the Dursleys' abuse and neglect to the publics attention and only the teachers and friends of the Potters and the Weasleys kids were the only ones that knew. Dumbledore still subconsciously wanted to control Harry's life and did things that upset people who were repairing the damage he caused. They all knew he didn't mean to but it still got them upset. If you had a hard time writing this story because of the abuse, I strongly recommend you not read "Saving Harry" because if I recall, the first 10 chapters are Harry's life with the Dursleys and there were things in there that reviews said made them cry. Even I was effected though what the Dursleys did made me angry and I had to take 3 or 4 breaks while reading a chapter to get a hold of myself. Anyways, keep up the good work!
Bleudiablo chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
poor harry, a good start
amazinglight chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Poor poor little Harry. I hope they help him soon to feel better. Please please update soon.
Nemo Poison chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
This is an interesting story. I like it and hopefully I will keep reading, because this story is off to an interesting start and I hope to read this story until it finishesI really do like it
This Profile Has Been Deleted chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
reminds me a little of that book "A boy named it" or something, but this is less harsh.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9