Reviews for Succubot
DarkShell chapter 12 . 3/13
Aaaaaand now I feel sorry for her. Is that weard? Yep, there's something totally wrong with me. Oh well, I guess she had it coming...
I think the Bots can be "sexually deviant", too. The Twins have always been a little on the Con side ;D I think a story abot... Ratchet, or Prowl..., Ironhide or maybe Jazz would also make a good read *wink, wink*. If you ever decide on wrinig a sequel, that is.
DarkShell chapter 11 . 3/13
Thumbs up for the most badass, cold-sparked Con in the game :D You've done a great job with all the characterizations, but Sounders rules. I felt really sorry for him and the twins in the previous chapters, but they made it! And TC is alright!
Really didn't see such a happy ending coming, it was a complete and wonderful surprise. I was more like expecting Soundwave to confront the Succubus and escape the Nemesis as a lone survivor, then probably go to the Autobots to give them a heads-up. But never such a complete turn-around of the power imbalance.
Well-played!
DarkShell chapter 5 . 3/13
A pity, really. Such wonderful mechs are truly hard to find :)
I kept hoping that the Succubus would at least spare his life, after he was so kind to her... In vain. Poor TC, as if his grief wasn't enough. He's the only one I'll feel sorry for.
This is a very emotionally moving chapter and my favorite one so far. Thanx for sharing!
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 1 . 2/25
Woah! Awesome job!
Little Kunai chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
wow! that was fun! soundwave is a sadistic little shit and a tough one too
Little Kunai chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
way to go soundwave!
Little Kunai chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
too little too late boys
Little Kunai chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
wow! megatron got pwned!
Little Kunai chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
well screamer you were definitely bested
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
oh maan they're like two teenagers. pity soundwave wasn't able to come to their rescue
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
oh boy does she ever get around fast. will she strike the autobots after she devestates the Cons?
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
poor TC
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
i like how she's such a confident cocky tease
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
nooo not waaaarp!
TheGhost129 chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
;-; Sad ending for the Succubot! I was rooting for her...