Reviews for Mind Games
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
i \read it
sneakyfantasy chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
PLEASE keep going? It's SOO good. I've been one of those who were waiting. You last updated this in July? It's now December :( Well, at least it's not as long as before... . Anyway, I realy want to know what happens. You never exactly got to the end yet, so... update very soon please! :D

Btw, your story is one of my favorite so far in this section :D
Willowfrost of LakeClan chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
Dude! How can Davis tell that Tai was possessed and didn't notice it with Sora! That is so messed up. And when Tai tells them that he isn't possessed I doubt they'll believe him. Just great for him, huh?

Update soon.

~Starr
M M Forever chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Hey, this is pretty good so far! I hope you update again, and sooner than 6 months from now! See, look, I'm even subscribing to this story, so I hope you update again REALLY soon!
collateraldamage-x chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
I really like this! The idea you have is very intriguing, and I want to know what happens next!

Tai and Sora... it's so sad! But what I really want to do is smack them both in the head and stop being so stupid and beating around the bush. You don't get anywhere avoiding the situation!

Hehe, sorry. I'm done ranting. But anywho, lots of trouble coming I know it. Now that Sora's possessed, a lot of damaged can be caused.

As for the other couples... would you like to possibly like to drop a hint? :Prays intensly for a Takari hint:

I love the story and am anxious to read more of any of your stories! Please update soon!
thunderbird chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
hey don't worry! I haven't forgotten about you or this fic. I am glad to see you've finally updated it. I can't wait to see what you do next.
Laura-010 chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
YaY ! you updated !

i really loved this story in january and i still do !

i cant wait to read more so i hope you update soon

i dont think i could wait for another 7 months for an update xD
Miss-Stoneflower chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
OMg I was so excited when I saw that this had been updated! I like this story and I think it's going on very well. It's great!
othchick11 chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
The story is really interesting and captivating so far! Please update soon!
Miss-Stoneflower chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
lol I was just listening to Supermassive Black Hole by Muse when I was reading this chapter...I read that little note and I cracked up laughing...I love it too...
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Tai and Sora forever.
Miss-Stoneflower chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Really cool - I read the old Head Games ages ago but this one is better
iSoccer chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Oh. WOW. You HAVE really improved. I'm impressed. This is EXTREMELY better than the old verison. I'm also impressed of how you did better transissions, if you know what I mean. Please, keep it up! I would like to read more :p

p.s. Luving the lonng chapters XD
Jamy chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Another great Chapter!

Dang Spiritmon messing with Tai though!

Update soon!