Reviews for Cold Feat
Its really good!
Emily chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Wow lol that's totally funny I like this :D
crimsonrose chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I loved your story keep up the good work.
Dreamweaver chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Great, though it seems unfinished without the wedding... I like it though!
AshleyTangerine chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
So cute!
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Haha Wolfram and Yuuri were so so cute I just want to hug them

XD
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I LIKE IT. You ought to do one with Shori and Yuri. It'd be great.
LostForWords07 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That's really sweet... I liked the Yuuri-Shori parallel.

Great fic! XD
MoonxStar chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
YAY, soo cool _ haha Shori has to have "The Talk" with Yuuri, poor Yuuri, his probably gonna pass out in the end
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
xDD Well, Shouri, if Gwendle managed it, you should be able to, too. But Yuuri is a bit *ahem* slower than Wolf on some accounts. xDD Aww, Gwendle's a pretty good big brother. :)
Yuka Hasumi chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
haha.. that was really cute.. :D
AsakuraHannah chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Aah! finally I can give review! Lol! they both thinking the same thought to runaway? XD the conversation with Gwendal is so brother's loving X) I love the scene when Gwendal hugged Wolfram
Jess Anime chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I really loved this. It actually cheered me up too. I just went through a new fic that had Yuuri with a women. It looks like a good one and just started and is supposed to or looks like it's supposed to end with Yuuram. I know it would be nice but I just couldn't help thinking how sad Wolfram would be when he finds out since they are still engage in it. I actually really hate cheating so I needed something nice with Yuuram or Yuuram undertones. This was perfect. The family bonding was so sweet and I loved how they were both going to do the same thing. So awesome and thank you!
RosaMistica chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aww... brotherly love! I always wanted a brother :) and Yuuram are such a cute couple... You did a fantastic job! Well done!
laralenaleia chapter 1 . 1/2/2009