Reviews for Illegally in Love
Guest chapter 18 . 3/11/2014
That's a bunch of shit. Elizabeth is fighting for her life but they do the surgery anyway? Would they really let that happen?
Guest chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
Edward and Bella are idiots. Edward should listen to his dog...that's what he's for.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
He's a jackass...then leave her alone quit asking her out..quit kissing her.
Motherof8 chapter 25 . 11/17/2013
Loved it. It was somewhat frustrating waiting to find out what was Edward's problem. Thanks for writing it
Motherof8 chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Finally we find out his secret. It was soooooo frustrating not knowing.
Motherof8 chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Why on eat his he like this?
Motherof8 chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Still waiting to find out why the jerk left her
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
And she isn't mad that he undressed her.?
heavens door for eternity chapter 27 . 1/8/2011
hey!i am apeksha and i am illegally in love with your story!i was totally captured by elizabeth's story so much so that i skipped thru one of EB scenes(read it after i finished the whole fic)well i must say u have an awesome future as a writer...the 19th chap made me cry like a baby :D..anyway u can make elizabeth's story into a separate buk!i wil be the first one to buy it!
KimiD chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Your storyline is like totally different from the ones I usually read and I am captivated by your E/B. You have established a depth, and a mystery all in one chapter that has me intrigued and want to find out more about them, get inside

"your" mind of the character. This will be interesting...
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 27 . 9/4/2010
love
Holly chapter 21 . 11/3/2009
That seriously has to be the funniest freaking thing i habve ever read! im achually crying. your a genius.

x
fallenoutofgrace chapter 15 . 9/16/2009
is sam like some kind of super dog?

hehe. i love the story so much!
AnimeFreakK15 chapter 19 . 7/18/2009
this was so sad i cried like the whole time i was reading this but you are a really good writer you should think of writing real book :)
blubuttrfly10 chapter 25 . 7/6/2009
I loved this story. I haven't seen My Sister's Keeper yet, but I plan on it. I was a little mad at how you ended this but I see there is a sequel so I'm off to read that now. Great job on this!