Reviews for Oathkeeper's Dawn
Guest chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
O mer gawd...this story was great not only did you make sepherioth look all badass you also used all moi favorite pairings! An the extra story was so freakin cute _
kage kitsune no yami chapter 23 . 12/14/2012
I haven't read a Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction in over a year. This was an amazing story
Guest chapter 24 . 8/28/2012
I know it's over but I wanted to say thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/12/2012
This fic was amazing! I reallly enjoyed reading it
bonbonpich chapter 24 . 10/22/2011
Now I remember why I hadn't finished reading this one few years ago right after I've finished reading Haunted by an Angel and its sequel which I love so much. Either I fell out of KH phase or one reason, the change in style. Maybe I just stopped back there because of how Riku acted, yes, it almost stopped me again. But the writing by you, there's gotta be something. I'm just so glad I keep on reading this time until I finished it.

First of all, I've got to say you really had me going with the characterization. For me it's almost 180 changes from "Haunted". I guess I just got used to the last fanfic that everyone is just so nice to each other. Leon and Cloud as overprotective parents. Roxas and Sora brother complex and all. Reading this one made me feel like the other one is somehow sap. I like sap but then again, I like this one too, it's more complex and most of all, real and intense. What I love most in this story is how you exclusively characterized each character. Everyone single one of the OrG 13, their dialogue, their specialties, their elements, and everything is just so them! I like your Xigbar too, so funny. And of course, Demyx and Zexion! (the part where Zexion helped Riku and Namine out of the portal and got landed on, I love his dialogue so much!) So cute Namie is artic fox? I so wanna have a little sis like her!

I like Axel Riku relationship in here. It even came as a little shock to me when Axel confessed his grudge to Riku. Near the end, I was even hoping for a little AxelRiku moment (in a friendly manner of course!), there might not be much but all is good! They have a tad bit here and there. My favorite moment of these guys is when Riku urged Axel to go to Roxas, then Riku had his time with Sora, saving him from the water and all. Thanks to Axel, Riku grow

One more thing I'm surprised and loved the most about this fic is how strong Sora is. You can't imagine how I screamed and danced around while I was reading your fic. Sure, Sora did cry at some point, but it's understandable with all his emotions. At first, I thought he might be a weak prince or something like that. But not at all, which all intrigued me. How he fought, even stronger than Riku and protecting Riku quite a few times. Especially in his final form! OMG! I can so imagine how cool he is! Not until I read up to the point where the both of them are surrounded by Xemnas's attack, and Sora reverted back to his Final form after having let go of it. I can so roll down on the floor and scream. I might be overreacting, yes, but so many good KH fics out there can even come down (in my opinion) when they made how shy and helpless of Sora. The worst one is making him beg for his life [] that's just not Sora! (then again, it's my opinion)

When I was reading, I'm sure there's more I wanna say but urg, my brain is such of goldfish I can't remember every detail. I only remember though that I like every single one of them. Especially the change in style of this one, though I still like 'Haunted' more just because I'm into ghost stuff than fairies and spirits:P but still love it gee, I wish your fanfic turned into anime or something, that's be so cool! Anyhow I understand you still have many stories to write. Maybe when you get to play new series of KH game or something and hopefully you'll come back to write KH fics again, I'll be waiting to read it. Thank you for writing such a cool story (and of course finishing it XD it'd be a huge hangover if not). I see you have more about Leon/cloud. If only I were their fans"(only because I played FF7-8I wasn't a yaoi fan girl at that moment so I can't really imagine them together).
Medev chapter 23 . 10/6/2011
kyaaaaaaaaa! xD

this fic was amaizing! I totally loved it!

even riku's spoiled-child atitude lol 3

everething was great! and the battles were really exciting xD

well writen, it didn't felt rushed or messy.

great story!
mochiusagi chapter 23 . 9/25/2011
Awwwww that was super cute! I'm really glad that everyone had a happy ending.
TSRM chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
*explodes*

I was surprised with the appareance of Kadaj and the others (I'm the worst for not naming them) but I this was such a good story, as I enjoyed it from top to bottom. Especially with Leon and Cloud cuddling together -w-
silvermoondemon16 chapter 24 . 6/10/2011
What an awesome story! Thanks for posting it!
Cilla chapter 24 . 5/21/2011
So. Amazing! Just as enthralling as "Haunted by an Angel" It was so good it took two days to finish! Fantastic. - I hope that you'll create a Zexion/Demyx based one one day! Good job
Harmony Seraphim chapter 23 . 5/3/2011
This story is so adorable and amazing! You write so well! And now I have to go back to studying, but this was a really awesome diversion from everything I need to do, lol.

SoraRiku forever!
bbb136 chapter 23 . 4/27/2011
Erm. Sorry, had to put you in 500 reviews. :)
bbb136 chapter 24 . 4/27/2011
Weeeell I'm impressed. _

AU stories with magical themes are really hard to write well because it's very easy to make the story far fetched or seem distant. You however have managed to write a really original and imaginitive fic which I felt has stayed personal to the reader the whole way through. Any parts which could have become extremely cliche you've sort of leaned away from, making it moving but not 'Oh gees not this again'. :) The pacing was good too.

Also I LOVED your pairings! All favs used. ;D

Cheers for writing.
Cole chapter 23 . 4/19/2011
You'reawesome, dude.
ChocolateGirl15 chapter 23 . 4/9/2011
I really liked this story! Riku and Sora are definitely up on my list in terms of favorite pairings and characters! I think you did an awesome job and I loved all of the surprising twists and turns in the plot. You're such a great writer! :)