Reviews for 24
Bright Eyed Soul Sister chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This is awesome. That is all.
Jasmineisland chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Working my way through your page. Love Winchester Brother Love stories.
rikalynch chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
this is the best. I love the "upset the smiley face" , it had me choking I was laughing so hard.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I like this one-shot. It's so sweet. I especially liked the chick-flick lines (dude they're building a soccer team... so true!) and Dean not wanting to upset the smiley face... god that made me giggle. But the best was the ending with Sam moaning "Oh my God, Dean, I hate you so much..." Aw man. Don't you just love it when the flu goes straight through the house and everyone comes down with it one after the other like dominoes... -
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Great story. I love sick Dean and Sammy right there taking care of him :-)
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Just realized I hadn't reviewed this yet! I love your hurt comfort stories! Dean didn't even seem to mind the chick moment that much ; P It was very sweet, and you write their interactions very well. Excellent job.
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Love the brotherly moments in this.
JandJFan92 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That was so adorable! Dean was the outbreak monkey! (Yellow Fever)
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
hahaha that made me crack up when sam was all like “Oh my God, Dean, I hate you so much…”

and all of it was great! lovedd itt
heartfallen chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aww, this was sweet. I loved it
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aw bless... Who knew that puking could be so sweet! LOL
riquitv chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
lol, great fic, haha, thanks for sharing :)
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I like it :D
Luna Calamity chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
lol this was really cute

The character personalities fit wonderfully perfect and the chick flick scene was just to cute. I loved it all XDD

*gives you cookie* CONGRATS! XDD
NongPradu chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Very cute! I had a feeling it was going to end with Sam prostrated over the porcelain bitch. lol. (At least that's what my flatmate called the toilet once in an angry plunging frenzy).