Reviews for Ascension of the Kitsune
Thought about stop reading this when I realize that you weren't going to in the story when they were clear instances were lemons would have been appropriate in the story luckily for you the story has been interesting enough w/o them but my enthusiasm for continuing to read the story has greatly diminished since there is no lemons, so I don't know if I'll continue the story or not I'll just keep reading until I get bored.
Logicalillogical chapter 16 . 1/24
What the actual fuck compelled you to include a fucking rape scene?

Is this done to go, "Hm, I'll write a scene where Naruto gets raped so it can show off how hard his life had been."

Completely trash, gross and utterly unnecessary. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised seeing as this fic has mob hunting scenes which are also utterly stupid and pointless.

Imagine using child rape as cheap drama.

Get the fuck out with this.
Logicalillogical chapter 4 . 1/24
Seeing Hana's psychotic meltdown whe Naruto called himself a demon despite Hana not even meeting Naruto prior to chapter 4 to my knowledge and Kyubi being a woman, something is telling me this is going to be a Harem fic or a Naruto X female kyubi fic...
itotheemperorofmankind chapter 31 . 1/6
Honestly the rape scene was unnecessary
hentaigameing3412 chapter 30 . 1/6
So Hanna was fine
DaHaze chapter 24 . 11/12/2023
Now this story got theoretical rape babies this is out of hand with the amount of rape
DaHaze chapter 16 . 11/12/2023
Yea the rape scene was not needed
jixuel chapter 3 . 10/28/2023
I don't understand why Naruto would want to return to the village of the leaf after this training, there is literally nothing there for him. Apparently the only 'precious person' he has would be the third hokage, and that's still slightly debatable. He has no dream/obsession of becoming hokage. He apparently hasn't been brainwashed by the 'Will of Fire' yet. So why?
More and more when I read fanfics that show the more serious side of the elemental nations, I feel that it would be best to simply become a hermit. Don't join any hidden village, any country, anything. There's too much shit going on between them, within them. It's just not worth it
Bluenait chapter 3 . 7/17/2023
Kushina was the Container befor Naruto ...how fucking Stupid are Author? dont answer..

Take this trash fic and sod off
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2023
Stupid Author Notes. Saying things like this happen doesn't mean Kushina will do it... ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE USED THE BE THE FUCKING KYUUBI JINCHUURIKI HERSELF YOU FUCKING MORON AUTHER.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2023
Wow... it's like you never even watched Naruto before you wrote this...
Kushina, the one from cannon, would never leave Naruto because she thinks he is the Kyuubi... for god sakes, she was his container before Naruto. And the Hokage saying that they need Jiraya to come look at his seal, when there are actually real fucking UZUMAKI alive in the village... If this goes on for too long or too many chapters, this will be another story dropped long before the end.

If you are going this far AU, then why not just write your own story from the start? why try to copy Naruto story, which you clearly know very little about?
crazedmadman05 chapter 1 . 6/14/2023
Yeah this fanfic was genuinely horrible
Username6166 chapter 1 . 6/10/2023
This is by far the dumbest and most inconsistent fic I have ever read. Don't bother reading this fic unless you get off on seeing main characters get raped over and over again. It's also disgusting that Naruto is such a pathetic doormat for Kushina after everything she put him through.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/17/2023
Having a problem viewing the uncensored chapter. Might be stupid
Chelsea2valve chapter 23 . 5/15/2023
Plz say this is the beginning of him becoming a full blown demon
2,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »