Reviews for Ascension of the Kitsune
What? Eh?! well, the only thing I didn't like was how you transalte things like (this). If you want to, please put it in english, or translate it in the bottom. Luv everything else!
HyperCatnip chapter 1 . 2/27
"Whet your palate" means to sharpen/heighten/increase one's appetite.
"Wet your palette" means to make a palette wet.

First is an idiom.
Second is double eggcorn.

Author, your grammar is awful.
Please do your readers a favor and invest in a good English dictionary.
soarath chapter 2 . 2/20
you know kushina is one of my favorate charicters in the show and too see this happens is sad man \ but its still good
soarath chapter 1 . 2/20
only 2 things really its toad not frog for the summons there is a difference aaaaaaannnnnnd it should have been fuuin not fuujin fuujin i think is the wind god just a heads up no flame or whatever
Anime Ice chapter 24 . 2/18
This is and always will be my favorite story
hellishninja91 chapter 16 . 2/15
I... should not have read the rape scene...honestly...and you didn't here this from me but I cried a little bit... but I assume that you were going for tears weren't you.
The Phantom of Skyrim chapter 2 . 2/15
Okay, I'm sorry but I can't read any more of this. I've said this before and I'll say it again. There are far too many stories out there following the "neglected by family" cliche or the "Kushina thinks Naruto is the Kyuubi" cliche. I don't know if you know how Kushina was the host of the Kyuubi or not, but regardless this plotline has been used far too often. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who's a little sick of these types of stories right now.
So I'm not reviewing that Kushina would never do that (despite that being the truth) but the main factor on why Kushina and Minato are so loved was the fact that they LOVED their son! I just want to say that this story is too cliched for me to keep reading.
I apologize if I offend you in any way, but this is just my opinion.

See ya on the flip side!
-Phantom
Retard chapter 4 . 1/30
Why would I read this shit he ages 24 years in six fuck off
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 1/27
Seriously, I'm beginning to despise all AN's. What's so hard about writing a story and just letting the reader figure it out?

Are people really so lazy they can't figure out a story for themselves?
You Are a Sick Fuck. Your Digusting Yaio Pedo Rape fantasy
*goes on a rampage* you killed Minato-kun!
kyuubi chapter 3 . 1/11
I love how you portrayed kyuubi...
plot chapter 2 . 1/11
I love tragic stories like this, I'll probably stay up all night reading.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 11 . 1/13
I honestly only have one negative for this chapter: You keep stating that Naruto was six when Kushina left and all the stuff associated with it happened when you plainly state in chapter two that he was only two-years-old at the time.
And on that note: It sure as Hell didn't take the bitch long to spread her legs to some random men did it? Not if she has three new children... unless they're just adopted, of course.
rapskalian chapter 1 . 1/1
Since I read your work over 3years ago I can safely asume in the entire three hundred thousand stories written by various talented young and/or old writers... THERE ISN'T A BETTER NARUTO FANFICTION! , I kee reading it and reading it, sure some might start your way...but that's just it and the mix of well written plot and well given reasons to bash a character e.g one so loved as kushina? You just made me... Hate her I just couldn't explain you my friend must continue your work, goodluck in any future endeavour since... It was a long time I've seen you online
1,721 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »