Reviews for Ascension of the Kitsune
bobel1990 chapter 31 . 6/20
The Epilige more Killed the Story than anything else .
Story was good ,maybe a bit too Dark for my Taste and the all time same Spleen and repeat of how bad Naruto was Treatet i mean we know it and everyone else KNOW it .
And to ask even AFTER Naruto shows Tsunade and ero boy his Memories they still have the Gall to ask him to Return, A Hole in there Chests was all they deserved for that ...
88/100
There are Op Chars. that just loose that power Randomly that is as always MAddening.
bobel1990 chapter 24 . 6/20
Story walks a Realy thin Line of too Dark and okay grey with all the Shit's Happening , Yes it gets the Story deaph and Meaning to the Drama and not Drama for Drama Sake.
bobel1990 chapter 23 . 6/20
no Matter how much Hate you got for rekilling him its not enough! ...
also why is Naruto is totaly weak?
how can Chakra Supper Enhanced Deamon Speed be less than a " Normal" Human dafuq.
also again dafuq is Natsumie weak as hell also?
Millenia Old Deamon knows shit about Seals? also Seals just dont exist in your story?
wonder why Sasuke Didnt appear to kill Minato tho becase as a Genin he should be have enough power to kill everybody ...no?
Lolbituser96 chapter 31 . 6/17
I loved it. I loved it a lot. Nothing else really to say. Nothing else truly needed to say.
blueblue1222 chapter 15 . 6/15
how long did this chapter take
redeyehawk23 chapter 31 . 6/13
With how many times Gomen was said this might as well be called Ascension of the Gomen.
redeyehawk23 chapter 20 . 6/13
Why the hell would blood taste like copper? Blood taste like iron lmao
redeyehawk23 chapter 4 . 6/12
Why even put Uzumaki in his name. He sounded pissed so he might as well drop the name since he was banished or whatever. He should just be Namikaze Naruto, right?
Link in bio didn’t work
Im bored of life chapter 1 . 5/22
The shiki fūjin isn’t translated to spirit sealing method it’s translated to and I quote ‘dead demon consuming seal’
gurubelj chapter 1 . 5/7
To be honest using Japanese words is kind of annoying
Suggestions chapter 31 . 4/16
Have Naruto tell the civilian council about how the bloodline were created by ten tailed beast. Everyone who has chakra is part of the first jinchuuriki. So technically all of us are spawns of Demon. The Uchiha & Senju Clan they were close to the ten tailed power.
taiwoeretan1 chapter 9 . 3/27
How the fuck can sasuke use ice release, he can do it at the end of Shippuden i know but he should not be able to do it here.
taiwoeretan1 chapter 7 . 3/26
Really like the appearance you gave Naruto's half-demon form. The fight with Raiga was cool as well. Also loving the relationship development with Naruto and Natsumi.
Luis Martinez2 chapter 4 . 3/14
Ew he turned into a furry, nah fuck that bruh I’m out this bitch
2,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »