Reviews for Ascension of the Kitsune
Doesn't matter if it happens in real life or not. if you plan on keeping Kushina alive AND THEN having HER banish him from the clan, it's wasted, hateful, and in my opinion stupid. It makes her the biggest hypocrite ever because Kushina herself was the vessel for the Kyubii, banishing Naruto because of it is just disgusting.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/4
Why do so many people feel the need to include random japanes words in their writing? Why can't you decide on one language? It's not cool, it's weird as sh*t.
A reviewer chapter 19 . 9/2
I think Naruto is kind of Naive in this chapter, but since he's so powerful, he's allowed to be Naive.
ahitt6345 chapter 23 . 9/2
Naruto is officially a god now. He can give and take away lives now...
AddictedDucky chapter 1 . 8/27
Shame I cant enjoy this fic, theres simply too much of Japanese in it...
Frental-Sama chapter 12 . 8/18
While you may never read this, I still feel like I need to say it. Shut the fuck up about your fillers damnit. They are the best part. I wish there were more. Knowing that your story has an end actually makes me feel worse as I'm reading. This is such a great FanFic. I hope you make a sequel someday.
ClonetrooperDJ chapter 20 . 8/12
rr
abuabu90 chapter 25 . 7/31
yayyy hana got raped
It's chakra not KI u idiot, this isn't dragon ball z
Wow... All the stories I have read... All the respect gained for Kushina for being a nice mom... All gone in one chapter... I applaud you :)
ivanjavier.andrade chapter 30 . 7/27
The ONLY thing you should have done was more bashing of Uzu especially kyoushiro and valios except Kasumi and a bit of Kushina but with her wallowing in her regret. 10/10 all the way man!
Gea5s chapter 5 . 7/23
I dont like it. It feels as if you are trying too hard, too often.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 20 . 7/18
if yugito is falling for hum so quick how can she seriously think he would actually keep her mother from her.
I also agree with a previuos post that using all the Japanese words is a detractor. some are ok like kaasan and tousan along with the honorifs but the sorries and thank yous are too mmuch. like they are like so overused like the like word like was like in the like 90's
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 11 . 7/18
hello, I would like to comment on a few things which I'm sure many others already have considering the age of this story. hopefully this may be helpful on any future stories you write. Unless you come out of nowhere announcing that Naruto has a twin sister that was never mentioned your timeline is extreamly off. I have overlooked quite a bit until now but I just have to say something. I liked this story to begin with and I know this is your fiction but some of the things you have are just unbelievable. you really started to lose me a few chapters ago back in Snow when you started to bring Naruto and Natsumi together. Naruto may have had the physical body of 30 and then mental age of a teenager but unless you left a lot of development out how the heck was he supposed to be mature enough with his feelings? it seems like they spent a good majority of their time together alone or not interacting with others much. their ragging on him is borderline abusive. but enough of my complaining. my biggest piece of advise is when you do an outline of your plot make a time line. if you decide something works better at a different spot make sure to change your master copy of said timeline and don't just rely on memory. Especially if its as massively long as this one. if you really want to get serious make character bio's that you can reference at a glance, ie Naruto Uzumaki Namikazee- born***abandoned at age* left the village at* met/saved so-in-so at* returned*, Kushina Uzumaki- born* married* birthed* yada yada yada.
these could be carried over if you write multiple stories for the same fandom. you would already have the basics and then it would be easy to change the character profile to fit your new story verse without having to start from scratch unless you are totally changing your version of the character. I hope this helps even if its just someone reading reviews and they decide to use this to write their own story.
howmanyisthat chapter 2 . 7/14