Reviews for Ascension of the Kitsune
StefanosM chapter 2 . 10/29
Tough to follow this story with a bad version of Kushina and Kakashi... but I am interested to see where it goes. I'm hoping this is a story where Hiruzen shines because he could be awesome when written well. On to more satisfying chapters!
I am really loving this story so far, each chapter i enjoy reading. Except this one and the last one. I don't blame you for writing this, you are the author after all, i also know what reality is like and how ugly it can be. Not everything will end up okay and not everything will pan out the way one wants it to be. But when i read what orochimaru said it ignited such a white hot fury it was so cold. I honestly wished i was naruto at that moment and i wanted to torture them painfully. Very very painfully and slow. Idk if any if you have had felt a rage so primal that you would use anything at your disposal. Do anything at your disposal. Im talking about biting their ear off, tearing their throat out with your teeth. Taking needles and stabbing them into the eyes of victims, hell even pulling it out with your own fingers. All of those grotesque methods, besides anything with rape. I do not like anything about it. Thats probabky one of the things i hate most in this world. Rape. I. Hate. It. Back to what i was saying, if you know what in talking about then you know how different it is. Thats what i felt when i read it. Primal rage. Very few fanfics i have read ignited this in me. But i have to say this last two chapters i hate. Nothing against the author, just the situations that take place. Sorry for the rant but this is one of the things i cant keep to myself.
thunderofdeath97 chapter 2 . 10/19
um the uzumaki clan were sealing experts and masters, kushina is also a seal expert and not just minato
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 9/23
So Kushina survived this time around? Awesome!
Roku chapter 31 . 9/16
My review can only say 2/5.
LaviathenShadowheart chapter 31 . 8/19
great story more please
JackFiiz chapter 5 . 8/6
Esto esta lleno de clichés y encima, mal echos. Seriamente, es como si hubiera cogido todo lo malo y odioso y hubiera formado un fanfic. Pero, como sea. Igualmente hay gente que les gusta este tipo de basura, con un historia alterada sin sentido, cambios de carácter de personajes exagerados, niveles de poder del badass revienta ovarios del clásico naruto mitad demonio, siempre con su zorra de nueve colas tras su culo.

Resumiendo, fanfic basura para lectores basura.
Si sos un tipo inteligente, te aplaudire mentalmente si aguantas los 10 primeros capítulos sin nombrar cada antepasado del que hizo esto con el mayor respeto que puedes reunir al estar completamente asqueado, irritado.. Etc.
good job the author changed a good story into a shitty one in a single chapter fuck you man FUCK YOU
ellismathew7196 chapter 1 . 7/26
cvsfffffbbbrczth be changed to htrtwyre yeah I biko ijyvf to yourself IN
King of Bahamut chapter 24 . 7/24
it seems like you like picking on hana
Aspiring Hobby chapter 3 . 6/19
I just wanted to ask that even though you say queen of demons in your AU, kyuubi 'herself ' refered to as the Lord of Demons. And while Naruto refers to kyuubi as '-sensei', in his internal monologue it is 'it'. Why respect on the face and objectification in mind? And how come Kyuubi has the knowledge of shinobi arts? Can it take the form of humans or is simply has it? There was no explanation to this. While the behaviour of the Kyuubi is confusing towards Naruto, hopefully there will be an explanation for it...rather than transferred respect by form of association in it.

I hope I did not offend.
Happy writing:) ~~
Red Swuare chapter 7 . 5/23
I'm really enjoying what you've written so far.
Calypto chapter 1 . 5/15
i jus read female kyuubi and harem and i was put off. if u have a goog plot you wouldn't need the most outlandish troupes. anyways all the best with the fic
Savitar chapter 4 . 5/3
Are you dumb you idiot cause I think you are I why would someone just forgive the person that lied to you you dumb fuck I mean why! Would someone come back to the place that treated you like a demon and protect it and seoriosly! Nigga the kyubbi hates naruto and naruto don't get me started on my motherfucker he has no fashion sense rogue sasuke looks cooler this idiot and I hate sasuke he is an idiot and you are dumb you are not human my nigga someone just doesn't easily forgive someone ok you have no human sense
Nate chapter 17 . 4/28
Shitfic.

I can already see this fic is going in the bullshit "redemption"/"forgiveness" route.

So yeah - fuck this bullshit fic.
1,855 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »